X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Muna

Nude girl Muna
    Attached Files

I'm very much looking forward to Muna's solo set to go live. Been counting the days.

Comment

Oh wow, she is wonderful!

Comment

Not too many black girls on the site, I am always happy to see Lewa come back (thanks Lewa) but it is great to get some new talent.

Comment

Oh-lovely Muna! Worth the wait and I'm bettin' her first Solo video is great as well.

Comment

Beautiful video> Beautiful girl, Muna is! Lovely from start to finish. Muna is such a darling.

Muna speaks with intelligence and an air of self confidence that compliments her natural beauty nicely.

Fantastic picture and sound captured with finesse by our amazing Masie!

Comment

So I finally got the time to look through the results of my shoot and I've got to say it came out way better than I was expecting Thank you masie for an amazing experience and thank you everyone else for the great reviews Also Masie, unfortunately my strawberry cupcakes didn't work out so well but I did manage excellent chocolate muffins with a cherry liquor filling looking forward to the next shoot!

Comment

Hey there, Muna

Yes indeed, you do most certainly deserve all the raves and complments that have been coming your way. I'd like to say you've earned your keep with AW and I'm hoping you will be sticking around for awhile and even hang out with us more in the forums. We definitely cherish and appreciate your company here and I am sincerely hoping you are enjoying the company we offer you here as well.

Comment

This is a wonderful first imageset. But now 9 months later it seems she is to be a one hit wonder. Will there be more of Muna?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X