Nude girl Adelle (comes back)
    Attached Files

cant wait for her :-)

Comment

Georgeous!

Comment

Perfection!

Comment

That is a wonderful video! I enjoyed that, thank you. Adelle looks lovely with auburn hair and I did enjoy seeing her with lovely long pubic hair. Fantastic all round. Thank you! xxx

Comment

Another intelligent, beautiful woman on AW that you want to see over and over again. Adelle is amazing and I loved Izzy (in her so sexy accent) helping Adelle talk about herself and some small details of her boyfriend and University life. Just makes the video such a pleasure to watch and see Adelle so comfortable with her nudity and caring on a conversation in a second language, very powerful stuff.
            Masie, Izzy, Misha, and the support staff are doing a great job, as it is too much fun to catch up on content after a bit of time away.

Comment

Adelle is perfect. She's got it all, personality and classic beauty! And now that her lady parts are adorned with a little hair, she is even more wonderful, in my eyes.

Comment

Adelle is a very pretty lady, the photo Abby winters has chosen as the cover for this shoot is great, it really shows off Adele's beauty and let's face it white knee high socks are always a winner!! Great stuff Adelle! It's great to see you are still making stuff for Abby winters xxx

Comment

Thanks for the many nice comments! I'm glad u enjoyed it! Though I haven't even seen it yet :-)

Comment

Originally posted by AdelleAW View Post
                    Thanks for the many nice comments! I'm glad u enjoyed it! Though I haven't even seen it yet :-)
                    Dann besser bald nachholen! Werden schon keine falschen Komplimente sein.

After having backlogged what I wanted, I also can now really dive into the movies and pics. I'm happy that you returned.

Comment

Guess who just started her own page on the AW boards so you can all char with her - http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=16514

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X