• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Backstage: 398

Backstage: 398
    Attached Files

YAY!!!!! Jetteski.....

Comment

This was a very memorable shoot. Jette's very first time having sex with a girl was so special that she returned over and over, attaining the status of AW superstar. (How cute are her panties?) It's lovely to see the big smiles on Michelle and Lottie's faces as they film Jette getting down to business. And Blaire made a habit of initiating some of the hottest AW models into the world of girlsex, having served as the first-time partner for Jette, Keilyn, Larissa *and* Chahna! She played a very important role in Abby history.
      Last edited by massfan3; 26 November 2013, 11:46 AM.

Comment

This is one of my all time favorite girl-girl shoots, Jette and Blaire had such great chemistry together. I love how Jette dissolves into fits of giggles when she orgasms, so cute and sexy!

Comment

Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
          This was a very memorable shoot. Jette's very time having sex with a girl was so special that she returned over and over, attaining the status of AW superstar. (How cute are her panties?) It's lovely to see the big smiles on Michelle and Lottie's faces as they film Jette getting down to business. And Blaire made a habit of initiating some of the hottest AW models into the world of girlsex, having served as the first-time partner for Jette, Keilyn, Larissa *and* Chahna! She played a very important role in Abby history.
          Originally posted by trebor View Post
          This is one of my all time favorite girl-girl shoots, Jette and Blaire had such great chemistry together. I love how Jette dissolves into fits of giggles when she orgasms, so cute and sexy!
          Well said guys... Two of the many superstars of AW and everything that is good about the site. Four (maybe five) years on we are still blessed with some amazing models continuing the tradition.

Is it just me or does this particular backstage set have a very large number of "red eye" images included, almost all of Blaire Bear (although I see the profile pic, seems to have been adjusted) and a number of Aisling and Jetteski. Actually the standard of a number of images in this set are rather low. Example 1 2 3 maybe the worst.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X