• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Juliette M & Twyla

Lesbian Sex: Juliette M & Twyla
    Attached Files

Are they having sex or sparring?

Can't wait to see the behind the scenes footage. Masie did you film this one?

Comment

No this was Izzy and Misha but I have watched the video on it's journey to the site and it is a battle of a video - super sexy!

Comment

The style of this video looks really different, right? Different lighting set up? They seem really comfortable as well. They've done this before I'd reckon! Looks crazy hot though. Better make sure I watch this one.

Comment

The look on Juliette's face at the very end of the preview video is priceless...a look of complete surrender to the sensations of the moment.

Comment

I watched the preview just now for the first time
            And OMG it's not what I expected.... The video seems to be .... HOT...
            Congrats to the models and the team !!

Comment

American girl Juliette M. is a very pretty girl, and she is as wild as Twyla sexually, and that's saying something. Also this newbie girl has a delectable little body. Juliette was great communicating to Twyla about boundaries and how hard the girls could go in their sex play. Man, I would love to see her do more girl/girl shoots on AW. I hope we get to see Juliette's solo shoot as well.

Twyla said she was a little dizzy in the after video. Maybe the girl was dehydrated from all the squirting she did out of her pussy. Twyla, like Juliette was great in switching roles from dom to sub in this action packed girl/girl sex shoot.

Very good before and after videos as well.

Comment

I was sad to see the 42 minute session end. I loved watching Juliette curl her toes when Twyla was eating her out. Nice, fresh rough sex - and both pussies seemed to have relished the workout. I kept dreaming of being between those squirming bodies and feeling their juices all over me...

David

Comment

This is one of the hottest videos I've ever seen. Fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by dalty52 View Post
                    This is one of the hottest videos I've ever seen. Fantastic.
                    Ladies & gentlemen; the bar has just been raised- if anyone can find a more erotic, unscripted lesbian encounter on the internet I'll pay their next AW subscription! Chloe B & Angie need to get back in the studio; they have been toppled from their podium!
                    Stunning raw sex from two 'in control' ladies. Thank you Juliette & Twyla

Comment

Finally I get to watch the video of this amazingly sexy and hella fun encounter. Juliette was really fun, hawt, cute and kinky and I was very excited that we hit it off just before we started shooting.
                      If not for the video, I would not have remembered some of the details since I was so into Juliette and into the sex at that point in time. I remember being very dazed and grinning alot for a long while after this shoot. For sure, one to keep for my future wank off sessions.
                      and yes i need to hydrate before and after shoots. wink~ more water more gush~

Comment

Hi Twyla!
                        Many thanks for this shot!
                        And thanks for being on the boards!

Comment

Hi Twyla/Juliette
                          Loved the Scene. From Start to Finish. Now this is the real stuff. You girlz rock.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X