Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is everything a secret?

Hi there!
    Thank you everyone who works for the worlds best adult site! I wonder if it is possible to get any information about future plans. Chistmas is comming and in february there will be olympic games and this summer there will be a great arrangement in Brazil, you know?? During olympic in London, we were given fantastic shoots!!!
    Is every plans a secret???

Well last year AW held its own Olympic games event, hopefully that might be in the plans for this year too?

Comment

Originally posted by wolfgangbuster29 View Post
      Well last year AW held its own Olympic games event, hopefully that might be in the plans for this year too?
      Let us see if the Netherlands will get enough snow for some Wintersport events. lol

Comment

Have you seen how bad I am at keeping secrets! Any large plans usually end up leaking out long before they are actualized. We are also always happy to take suggestion, I can't promise we will always have time, resources, the specific models you seek all in the same room at the same time to give evereyone what they ask for but as my nan would say, 'If you don't ask you don't get'! Heck this is your abby winters - what do you want!

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
          Heck this is your abby winters - what do you want!
          I would like to see the models do something for the Brazil world cup next year.

All you need is a small pitch, a ball, and 2 goals at each end (just small goals that children use in the backyard)
          Start with 8 models, each representing a country

The models split into pairs (4 groups). The first two models play against one another.
          If a model scores a goal, she removes the pants / shorts of the other model
          Second goal and the model removes the underwear of the other model
          Third goal and the model wins

So the aim is first to get three goals

The 4 winners move into the next round. The two winners of that round play in the final.

Then you can also have backstage videos as well as group photos / dressing room photos.

Comment

Originally posted by robofrog View Post
            I would like to see the models do something for the Brazil world cup next year.
            I have been dying to see a soccer shoot on Abby Winters. This would be a dream come true!

Comment

Got to agree with the 2 previous posts I would love to see the girls playing soccer,really enjoyed the yoga and Olympics shoots in the past.

Comment

Thanks a lot Masie. I hope for some santa fun, this christmas and a couple of girl group fun for the olympic and fotball event in Brazil. The netherlands is clever in skating and fotball. Go for it, please!

Comment

I guess that some girl-girl fun is on the way. We have not seen any for some time, now...

Comment

It's not exactly ideal weather for outdoor shoots like mentioned above. Dutchies are pretty good at ice-skating yeah but how do you combine that into a g/g shoot? Fun and coldness... odd combination I don't recall if AW ever did an X-mas shoot. It's nice weather over in Australia now I'm told ;-)

Comment

Thanks for reply, Frans. Sure you got a point in temperature. Outdoor is not easy in Netherland in this time of the year. But: It is possible to do some shoots indoors, and the creativity of Man is endless, and by the way... It is possible to do outdoor shoots when the summer comes. I wonder if the staff of AW do some plans...?...

Comment

Seeing Madelief in this week's backstage shoot reminded me that the World Cup is coming up in a few weeks. With summer here, one more shameless bump in hopes of seeing a World Cup themed girl-girl fun shoot!
                        Last edited by trebor; 28 May 2014, 04:01 AM.

Comment

Ohh, yes!! Lets hope for more group fun!!!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X