X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Lulu (comes back)

Nude girl Lulu (comes back)
    Attached Files

This one was in upcoming shoots a while ago (three months?) but then it disappeared... I may have to renew my sub after Christmas for this... :-) xx

Comment

Well remigius..
      Abby does that. It post some upcoming pics. you wait. They cancel to post without telling anyone. Maybe even forget. I don't know. It seems that they have gotten better at it Over time. But you can never go wrong with lulu. She looks short but her frame is long. A very sexy girl. Confident and not over bearing. Hi lulu.. always a fan.

Comment

This was worth waiting for!! What beautifully intense orgasms - I only wish I could have shared them with you. The added beauty was your naturally hairy body - the quintessence of making love is enjoying your body as it was made. Thank you for sharing these moments...

David

Comment

Hi everyone!

this was a very great shoot for me, felt very confident and it was a lot of fun! Coming from Spain, the snow has and will always have something exotic for me...
          it's just so beautiful and the light becomes special. and the air is so fresh, and makes my skin feel sexy. like a winter fairy tale!

thank you for your comments! very glad to hear you enjoyed watching, hopefully as much as I did doing it...

muchos besos!
          lulu

Comment

Hi Lulu
            Your a great looking gal. Love all your shoots. Your confident in your scenes but not pushy. Good steady pace. Fun. Solid direction as want you intend to do. Keep breaking in the new ponies. And I'll keep watching.

Sincerely S404
            Best Wishes and Good Business.

Comment

Hey, great review, thanks mate!
              always happy to know that you like my videos and what you like from them.

I just got lost in one translation... ponies? hahaha, what do you mean by that?

Love and best wishes for the new year to come to everyone!!

Comment

hi Lulu, quiero mucho todo tu trabajo, there is so much spunk and joy in it and I don't know how to say so in my horrid Spanish. I have a somewhat personal question which you may or may not feel like answering, but I'm curious if you like anal play and also if you'd ever like to do it in a shoot. xO

Comment

Hi there everyone!

thanks!

About this question: well I'm sure there's some thread in the AW forums with this topic and most likely I've answered this there
                  But since it seems a topic that other people are interested in, Ill gladly talk about it!

Anal play is something I personally find hot, and feel like trying out sometimes, but for me it needs a lot of confidence and trust in my partner. And time. And lube.
                  So for me the perfect situation for doing anal, both as an active and passive part, which by I mean giving or receiving, is to have a lot of time, a very relaxed moment, -no dates after, no rush, no stress - , and then of course be in the mood for it and only when my partner also is into it.

sun is shining on my balcony!
                  un beso
                  Lulu

Comment

Hey, sexy little lady.
                    I'm looking forward to seeing your next abby shoot on the site (Lulu & Poppy).
                    Keep smiling that beautiful smile, Lulu.

Comment

I'm looking forward to that one too!!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X