X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Denna

Nude girl Denna
    Attached Files

Now I think she looks my kind of woman,more of her please.

Comment

Wow, she is a real beauty.
      Curious what she has to say to us...

Comment

Denna is hot, hot, hot and complemented by Elvaar's photography which is excellent. She looks composed, calm, confident and beautiful. Thank you Denna and Elvaar for and excellent set.

I'm now hanging out for the movie.

Comment

In some pictures she's beautiful while in others she's merely gorgeous. Either way I would love to see more, more MORE of her!

Comment

ohhh yes... wonderful first glimpse looking forward to see the video and learning more about this gal from WA.

Comment

I can't be the only one who thinks she looks just like actress Jennifer Garner!

Comment

Wow Denna - great introduction! I always like a video that includes talking and even philosophy along with the beauty. Speaking of beauty you could almost be a star in this realm. This is just me but whenever someone is a bit nervous or unsure of themselves, they are a lot more endearing. I want to say "No, you're doing just fine!" and I'm on their team

Comment

Originally posted by carewser View Post
                  I can't be the only one who thinks she looks just like actress Jennifer Garner!
                  I agree with you on that regarding her hair (thinking back to her Sidney Bristow days) and her head structure. Otherwise she is beautiful in her own way.

Comment

Beautiful girl! I really like her!

Comment

Oh, Wow!

Comment

Mesmerizing! I especially was taken by her eyes while she was dancing.

Comment

Denna does seem to have that " is she a celebrity ? " type look !...she would definitely stand out in a crowd. Unfortunately her height is not listed in her stats...it's difficult to guess.One other regret is that we didn't get to witness one of her powerful orgasms which she mentions when commenting about her vagina being her fav. body part...let's hope she returns for more shoots.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X