X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video masturbation: Claudia S & Noa

Video masturbation: Claudia S & Noa
    Attached Files

Noa and Claudia...thank you for this sizzling-super-hot Dim. First i was captivated by the story telling ( and thinking all along, i hope they kiss ) Sure enough, as Noa straddles Claudia to demonstrate a fav. position the irresistible urge to kiss starts, followed by more and more kissing, building up to an uncontrollable fervor, leaving them ( without going into a full-blown G/G ) with no option but to pleasure themselves. achieving very satisfying orgasms each, 1 min. apart. A sigh of relieve by Noa at the 23:23 mark followed by Claudia's " wasn't that good ! " shortly after, tops off this Super-Hot Dim by these two beauties.

Thank's again... TJ xox
    Last edited by tjsunray; 1 January 2014, 12:38 AM.

Comment

A great DIM! I wanted them to just skip the DIM stuff and go all all out! I really liked how well they connected, continuing to talk and kiss quite a ways past their orgasms. And to differ from the discussion - there were TWO sets of beautiful boobs in this video!

Comment

Thank you Claudia and Noa for the first download of the year 2014!!
        Haven't watched it yet (slow download...) but I'm sure, I will love it...
        May you and all other residents of Abbyland have a wonderful new year 2014!
        Peter

Comment

Hope very much that a g/g with follow.
          Love and Happy New Year Sabrina

Comment

I really really loved making this shoot Claudia and I connected and talked about everything the whole day long. She is very hot and we both really wanted to do a girl girl together. It was great to look deep into her beautifull eyes when masturbating. I hope to see here again when she gets back at AW or just visits the Netherlands.. xxx

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X