• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Immie & Ren

Lesbian Sex: Immie & Ren
    Attached Files

Yeah! Immie again! and with Ren!

Comment

whoa, this match is made in heaven! Thank you AW for bringing together two stunners and thank you favorite ladies, the river gods have given us an incredible treat. Wondering if the pendants have any special super powers.....

Comment

Originally posted by theOnlyInyan View Post
        Ditto and ditto again!

Comment

Yeah, Ren and I had ourselves some good times in Amsterdam, both on and off camera.

Comment

The location by the water looks beautiful, will be looking forward to this one!

Comment

Originally posted by immie View Post
              Yeah, Ren and I had ourselves some good times in Amsterdam, both on and off camera.
              What happens in the channels, stays in the channels, eh?
              Have you ever considered to write a blog?

Comment

Many times, dropshop. Thing is, I don't think I have quite the gusto to see it through and maintain it.

Comment

My two favourites. What fun. Love you both and thank you.
                  The thing I love about Abby is that we get to attach a personality to a name. I never look at just the images, I check out the settings, the small glimses into other peoples lives and the words when they are written.
                  I haven't met either of you face to face but my impressions are joyousness and slightly black senses of humour a delight.
                  Have you both of you forsaken Aus. for adventures in other places or are you just visiting. And Immie, what do you do in your other life that takes you to the U.S or is that a secret?

Comment

Phil, nothing secret about my most recent move, I was following a potential relationship. Didn't work out, but here I am now, being groovy.

Comment

I cant remember having seen such prolonged screaming orgasms from immie.
                      You both are awesome.
                      Thanks so much for your shoot!!

Comment

I cant remember having seen such prolonged screaming orgasms from immie.
                        I can't remember NOT watching (or hearing) such ecstatic orgasms from Immie. Seems to be a favorite means of release. Did never somebody call the police or so due to Ruhestörung?

Originally posted by immie View Post
                        Didn't work out, but here I am now, being groovy.
                        You have been integrated into the forums? BTW, how does this "being groovy" express itself? I don't get the use of that English word, unless you used it in terms of "being alright".

Comment

dropshop, I may have had a neighbour angrily bang on my front door once... but no run-ins with the law.

As for the term "groovy", it's kind of a hippie-ish term. It's an adjective you might apply to those kids who are relaxed, but in a very cool way.

Comment

Slow down, you move to fast
                            Got to make the moment last
                            Just kicking down by the waterside
                            Looking for Ren and feelin' groovy...

Comment

Hello Ren, what'cha knowin'?
                              Like your style, so easy going.
                              Let's hook up, and make a movie,
                              Doot-in, doo-doo, feelin' groovy.
                              Ba-da da da da da da. feelin' groovy.
                              Last edited by tjsunray; 7 January 2014, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Tee-hee, yes, I am rather fond of that song.

Comment

Immie and Ren great set of pics and vids as you ladies are fantastic. Loved the before and after videos, actually one of my favorite features of AW. Immie you have done some incredible shoots lately with AW and with some equally incredible ladies. Does doing the girl/girl pairings satisfy your curiosity for now or do you see yourself wanting to do more in the future?

Sorry that a relationship did not work out in the states, hopefully you will have better memories of our country if you can get out and enjoy some of our great outdoors. We do have some of the most kind and generous people, perhaps our country will grow on you and someone new will fall into your life. As always thank you Immie for sharing your persona with all of us at AW.

Comment

Immie, why did you keep your pantyhose? While you were doing the 69, I would have loved to see your beautiful bum.

Comment

…than which few things in this world could be more delectable or more erotically thrilling

凧ちゃん

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                      Working...
                                      X