Ten years.... time goes fast...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ten years.... time goes fast...

Today it's ten years that I bought my first AW subscription.

I was attracted to this site because it was different to all the rest I had seen so far.
    For me it still is one of the best sites you can find on the web.

After a while I became moderator later administrator of the forums and this way, part of the adventure.
    Even if I am not very much active on the boards due to a lack of time, I'm still here, enjoying the girls, enjoying your posts and comments.

Cheers
    Lxm

thanks a lot, Luxman!

Comment

Luxman
      time goes by so fast
      Thanks for all your efforts and time.
      Merry Christmas and happy new year!
      Love and heaps of hugs Sabrina

Comment

Happy Anniversary Lux... and thanks for the wonderful job you have done in both rolls of moderator and administrator.

You and Frans are the unsung hero's of AW.

Pinky....
        (seems my first AW subscription may have been 15th June 2003)
        Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 28 December 2013, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Happy anniversary Lux Do stay around for another ten years I'd say!

Comment

Ten years is a long time, and yet it seems like yesterday. Thanks for the memories my friend.

For me it will be ten years in 2014.

Comment

Impressive...most impressive Luxman!

Comment

Hi Lux...you're very fortunate and everyone else who have had the pleasure and opportunity to partake and witness the growth of this ( can't praise it enough ) wonderful site over the years as yourself. Many, many highlights from articulate, bright,funny models and members alike, i'm sure. I sometimes wish i could have been there from the very beginning.

Your back-up 1 Tera byte hard drive must be close to it's max. by now or have you already started a new one

As the saying goes...." Time goes fast when you're having fun "

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman View Post
                  Today it's ten years that I bought my first AW subscription.

I was attracted to this site because it was different to all the rest I had seen so far.
                  For me it still is one of the best sites you can find on the web.

After a while I became moderator later administrator of the forums and this way, part of the adventure.

Even if I am not very much active on the boards due to a lack of time, I'm still here, enjoying the girls, enjoying your posts and comments.

Cheers
                  Lxm
                  Time flies indeed - my tenth anniversary comes up next year!!

We are all so lucky to have enjoyed not only your services to us members but also your company in the AW community!

Thanks and all the best for the festive season and the coming year!!!

凧ちゃん

Comment

Luxman, Happy AW Anniversary.
                    Thank you for your efforts, and I hope this continues to be fun for you!

Comment

Happy AW Anniversary !

yusa

Comment

I can easily understand being a member on here for many years,i might not think every model featured here is attractive or to my liking but if I wait long enough a girl that does it for me comes along and I want to watch her shoot,certainly AW is a site I will stay with for years.

Comment

Luxman I am sorry for missing your anniversary, happy belated 10 years. Thank you so much for devoting the time you have chatting on the boards and ensuring all is well. Here's to ten more xxx

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X