Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New model: Katharine

Hiya

Another new model, Katharine at her home. Kinda chunky, and dead cute!

abby

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/1663.jpg
    img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/1664.jpg

That's chunky? I think she's a keeper.

BTW, just to clarify for the 1,000th time. You have already done the complete shoot? The real question is to post her or not? Post her and not Sasha.

Comment

Forgot to add that I love the 1st photo. Abby, you do such a good job with closeups. I wish you did more breast shots close up.

Comment

It is a good closeup, I love the attention to the smaller details. Katharine is very cute, I like the way she is almost breaking out into a smile in the other picture. I bet her smiling/laughing is worth seeing. A sexy picture if I ever saw one. Good job guys.

Comment

Bigspud... can you describe the kinda shots you'd like to see more of, in detail?

abby

Comment

Chunky?
            Wow - where?
            SJ

Comment

Originally posted by Admin
              [B]Bigspud... can you describe the kinda shots you'd like to see more of, in detail?
              abby
              See discussion in " The breast things are being ignored ..... "

Comment

fantastic fantastic fantastic

Comment

I realise I am only a Brit and so may have a poor grasp of the language. But "chunky" ??

I think she is the dog's bollocks. Keep her. Definitely.

She is ACE

Comment

Chunky? Eh? Seperated by a common language again.

If by chunky you mean "can't see all her ribs" (not that there's anything wrong with that) then all I can say is..

THANK FUCK FOR CHUNKY GIRLS!!!!

p.s. katharine Rocks!

Comment

Connoisseur, Katharine is a brit as well! img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif (she's backpacking around Australia)

chunky = kinda big boned, but not fat, I guess...

abby

Comment

Ugh! She's soo not fat.
                        Curvy thighs yes, but fat...I would say not!

Comment

No one said she was fat, Cassie. Settle petal.

a

Comment

Very cute!

Nice bod too ;0)

Lovely titties & beaver!

Comment

Very cute!

Nice bod too ;0)

Lovely titties & beaver!

Comment

Repetition is an ancient form of exageration, in which case I agree, she's verrrry cute.

It's also a sign of forgetfulness, which in turn is a sign of age.

Which is it, Cap'n?

Comment

I could claim the former.

I could even plead guilty to the latter. A CRAFT moment! (Can't Remember a F***ing Thing! img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/crazy.gif )

To be truthful, in this case it is a sign of a stalled connection & I though the post hadn't been received. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/sad.gif

So I sent it again.....To put it prosaicly

A Klutz moment! img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/proud.gif

Cap'n img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/smile.gif

Comment

Katharine has been one of my very favorite AW models since the shoot went online.

But I just noticed for the first time the claim that her height = 203 cm. I'm thinking that can't be right -- that puts her in the NBA or something. There's nothing in any of the photos to provide scale but she doesn't look that tall. I don't suppose there's any way to check the records?

Comment

The height you see there IS from the records. She probably doesn't look that tall in her shoot because there's nothing to provide scale. Girls can be tall without joining the NBA, since she's from the UK that might be to much traveling anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Albigula View Post
                                        Katharine has been one of my very favorite AW models since the shoot went online.

But I just noticed for the first time the claim that her height = 203 cm. I'm thinking that can't be right -- that puts her in the NBA or something. There's nothing in any of the photos to provide scale but she doesn't look that tall. I don't suppose there's any way to check the records?
                                        According to the old site (cms1) she is 168 cm and is from Sydney. So who's right and who's wrong ????

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                                          According to the old site (cms1) she is 168 cm and is from Sydney. So who's right and who's wrong ????
                                          She looks more like 168 than 202. Maybe somewhere along the line there was a bad conversion from English to metric. If she's 66 inches that rounds up to 168 cm. Converting back, 168 cm = 66.14 inches. If someone misread that as 6.614 feet, that would convert to 202 cm. (OK, so this is a stretch--but so is 202 cm, and Katherine just doesn't look that stretched .)

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                          Working...
                                          X