• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Alyssa R & Bisera

Lesbian Sex: Alyssa R & Bisera
    Attached Files

That was a perfect shoot!
    Alyssa and Bisera were already great when shot separately, but together, they are fantastics.
    There is a great chemistry between them. There isn't any dull moment in the video.

Comment

In the before video, Bisera lists the parts of a girl she likes to touch: "first, the bum, then the boobs, and then the vagina, of course!" Alyssa breaks into a broad smile and giggles sweetly, as she knows she's in for a good time. Bisera is such a spunky little firecracker and Alyssa is so charming and down-to-earth and real. Knowing their lovely personalities adds a special sparkle to the incredibly hot sex, as the girls lick, stroke and pleasure each other's beautiful bodies in scores of sexy positions. Any trace of Alyssa's demure innocence is washed away in a sea of incredible moans, as her flushed, orgasmic face is the picture of sexual ecstasy. The ladies both give as good as they get, and seem very pleased and relaxed in the after interview following their multiple orgasms. Thanks, girls!

Comment

I loved watching Alyssa work on the backside of Bisera, but for the life of me I can't see how she could hold back from licking Bisera's absolutely gorgeous, delectable asshole - it looked like a perfect feast. Maybe next time...

Comment

Originally posted by hardev4301 View Post
          I loved watching Alyssa work on the backside of Bisera, but for the life of me I can't see how she could hold back from licking Bisera's absolutely gorgeous, delectable asshole - it looked like a perfect feast. Maybe next time...
          I'm so with you! And then there's the moment at still 117 where Alyssa's in doggy and Bisera spits on her ass/pussy, then fingers the latter but leavesnthe former alone. Cant complain but I know what you mean, I was totally rooting for them to go there. I know Alyssa likes anal play; what are Bisera's feelings about it?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X