Clear All

Sexy lumberjack

I am a Sexy lumberjack

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0116.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	175.6 KB
ID:	663372

I like the chainsaw that you're holding! What brand is it? I have a 22 inch Poulan Pro, but I might get rid of it and upgrade to a Stihl.

Comment

What matters is not the chainsaw, it is who handles ¡¡

Comment

Originally posted by GloriaAW View Post
        HaHa...Good one Gloria !...guaranteed you would have no trouble starting up anyone's chainsaw

....Rooom...RoOOOM....ROOOOOOOMMMMMM !!!!

Comment

Was expecting something about 'size', heh Bit of a sloppy cut btw. It's an interesting theme for a shoot perhaps? Definitely a single person shoot, could get messy otherwise

Comment

Gloria, sexy lumberjack, I see the evidence!
            Hey beautiful, what's your tshirt say on it?
            I'm looking forward to more AW shoots out of you, I think you're hot!

Comment

I understand that, but I'm more interested in the chainsaw since I can actually get one of those.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                Was expecting something about 'size', heh
                How about..." It's not about the size of the chainsaw but how it's used in the bush "

Comment

Was expecting something about 'size', heh Bit of a sloppy cut btw. It's an interesting theme for a shoot perhaps? Definitely a single person shoot, could get messy otherwise
                  yes Fran! It's an interesting theme for a shoot, I'm thinking that for my next shoot, I'm going to carry on suitcase! I hope I never have problems at the airport.

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                    Gloria, sexy lumberjack, I see the evidence!
                    Hey beautiful, what's your tshirt say on it?
                    I'm looking forward to more AW shoots out of you, I think you're hot!
                    In my shirt reads: sexy lumberjack! Yes! Soon you will be able to see my first girl-girl. I wish you like it a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Dekoda View Post
                      I understand that, but I'm more interested in the chainsaw since I can actually get one of those.

Dekoda now do not have it here, but when I can I tell the model that is

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
                        HaHa...Good one Gloria !...guaranteed you would have no trouble starting up anyone's chainsaw

....Rooom...RoOOOM....ROOOOOOOMMMMMM !!!!
                        hahaha yes!!

Comment

Wow now there is an advert for the modern woman - powerful, confident and sexy!

Comment

Hi Gloria

'Sexy lumberjack' as a title for a thread definitely got my attention!!
                            Nice to meet you Gloria!
                            By the sounds of it, you have good opportunities for creative shoots and a very good imagination
                            I am very much looking forward to your next shoot and seeing this sexy lumberjack in action

Hugs,
                            Alex

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                              Wow now there is an advert for the modern woman - powerful, confident and sexy!
                              THANKS...

Comment

Originally posted by alex_kAW View Post
                                Hi Gloria

'Sexy lumberjack' as a title for a thread definitely got my attention!!
                                Nice to meet you Gloria!
                                By the sounds of it, you have good opportunities for creative shoots and a very good imagination
                                I am very much looking forward to your next shoot and seeing this sexy lumberjack in action

Hugs,
                                Alex
                                Many thanks Alex, I make more photos for here and I hope you like my photos and my shoots.
                                Big hugs and kisses

Comment

The model is STERWINS PCS 38/41

Comment

Makes for a fine commercial I'd say!

Comment

Makes for a fine commercial I'd say!

Click image for larger version

Name:	15322573_z6.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.9 KB
ID:	646704

Uh LaLa...She is Magnific !..look at those sensuous curves in all the right places, imagine the feel, imagine the touch...Uh LaLa Model Gloria, she is for ya' !
                                      Last edited by tjsunray; 28 January 2014, 03:00 AM.

Comment

Wait...it's an electric chainsaw? Those are not real chainsaws, only gasoline powered chainsaws are real chainsaws! Thanks for the name of the chainsaw model Gloria...at least I can put my hands on one of those....not so much the AW model!

Comment

I believe the PCS 41 is gasoline, as is the 38 as well, albeit they are very small, maybe 1 horespower.

Comment

Wait...it's an electric chainsaw? Those are not real chainsaws, only gasoline powered chainsaws are real chainsaws!
                                            Well this particular one is a " Gloria powered only " model, sensitive to the touch and will automatically adjust to the size required as well

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
                                              [ATTACH]35024[/ATTACH]

Uh LaLa...She is Magnific !..look at those sensuous curves in all the right places, imagine the feel, imagine the touch...Uh LaLa Model Gloria, she is for ya' !
                                              haha, yes, I love destroying ¡¡¡

Comment

Wait...it's an electric chainsaw? Those are not real chainsaws, only gasoline powered chainsaws are real chainsaws! Thanks for the name of the chainsaw model Gloria...at least I can put my hands on one of those....not so much the AW model!
                                                Hello Dekota, no is a electric chainsaw, is gasoline chainsaw hehe

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                Working...
                                                X