Error when sorting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error when sorting.

Is there anyone else who gets an error when they try to sort the shoots by order of age or last update? I have used Chrome for a long time on this site and have never had this issue untill a week ago. It is really anoying.

Confirmed (not browser dependent). Have reported it to web support team. Sorry for the trouble!

Comment

This issue has been fixed some days ago, happy viewing/browsing!

Comment

It works for the shoots, though not (at least for me) quite correctly for last updated models.

For example the 13th entry on the first page Alyd is immediately followed by Renee from the year 2000.

Comment

Originally posted by dropshop View Post
          It works for the shoots, though not (at least for me) quite correctly for last updated models.

For example the 13th entry on the first page Alyd is immediately followed by Renee from the year 2000.
          Dropshop, this specific issue was about attempting to sort at all giving you an errorpage (the one with Chloe in the pool ;-). *That* has been fixed.

'last updated' quite often doesn't work as most people expect, esp. not for older/later shoots. Do note that it is NOT a sort on 'shoot date', if you want that browse the raves from mainpage (you can browse older raves via the 'show me more' button/bar at the bottom.

Comment

It is frustrating that it's not a sort by release date for shoots or first appearance date for models. That would at least give some meaning to what its sorting... No idea what last update is actually suppose to give us.

The ages of the models does have logic to the order, just not the information... pretty sure Kimberley isn't 42 like the sort tells us... She probably also isn't 18 as her profile page suggests. (IAFD has her born 1995 making her 21 when the set was released but that same web site had Masie having several tattoos so may not be the most trustworthy source.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X