X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Claudia S & Gloria

Lesbian Sex: Claudia S & Gloria
    Attached Files

Must have been an exhauting shoot judging by the final pics Nicely color matched clothes by the way ;-) I think Gloria had a fun first g/g indeed, good choice in partners
    What does 'Guapa' mean in the before-shoot-notes? My spanish ain't that good.

Comment

I am very happy and very horny with my first experience girl-girl. I just saw and I really like

Comment

"Guapa" means ... pretty/ beautiful. All our models are "guapas" We had so good time shooting this set! Super funny and also there will be a little unexpected change of the place where whole action was happening

Comment

Estoy de acuerdo, Claudia y Gloria son muchachas guapas. Beautiful shoot!

Comment

Gloria was so exhausted after the shoot she had much more trouble with English then before shoot Good thing Claudia intends to keep her, she can translate as needed

Comment

Besides the language barrier and the fact that it was her very first time ever girl-girl experience, it must have been also Claudia's beauty and charm that captivated Gloria to leave her speechless at times......You are a strong,sexy, muy buena model and lumberjack Gloria. ...TJ xox

Originally posted by izzy View Post
              We had so good time shooting this set! Super funny and also there will be a little unexpected change of the place where whole action was happening
              You have some splainin' to do Izzy ?

Comment

Terrific pairing of brunette guapas!

Claudia's cuteness is undeniable, she's always got a twinkle of fun in her bright eyes! Combine that pretty face with her delicious and shapely little body and you've got yourself one of those legendary Abby girls.
                Last edited by bookmanz; 9 February 2014, 11:10 PM. Reason: damn! the forums are slow as hell right now

Comment

A great set! Each of the before/during/after videos was a treat in its own way. These two shared a lot of pleasure and fun.

Originally posted by izzy View Post
                  We had so good time shooting this set!
                  I always like to hear that everyone had a good time, especially when a model begins nervous and ends happy and satisfied.

Love that Claudia!

Comment

I'm so glad you liked our scene!
                    Claudia has been a very good experience for me, besides being a lovely and pretty girl!
                    Finish really exhausted, it is true, by nerves, excitement, and ... you know haha
                    in the end I came out not words nor in Spanish ... imagine in English ...

Comment

Gloria! I apologize, I'm not just a Claudia fan. I'm a big Gloria fan too. You are an extremely sexy young lady. I had a second sentence in my previous post, singing your praises! But, something messed up my post. So now I wanna speak up to let you know that I hope to see you again in more solos and with lots of other sexy abby girls.

Comment

Thank you very much! Do not worry hehe. I am also willing to make new shoots. Many kisees

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                        Gloria! I apologize, I'm not just a Claudia fan. I'm a big Gloria fan too. You are an extremely sexy young lady. I had a second sentence in my previous post, singing your praises! But, something messed up my post. So now I wanna speak up to let you know that I hope to see you again in more solos and with lots of other sexy abby girls.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X