Clear All

Nude girl Gretchen (comes back)

Nude girl Gretchen (comes back)
    Attached Files

Gott sei Dank

Comment

Originally posted by froggytown View Post
      Gott sei Dank
      Heh, sounds like you really were waiting for her return. Aber ich stimme zu.

Comment

OMG this is amazing! I was sure I won't see any familiar faces (intimately familiar!) any more if I log in - I was reaaally wrong.
        How do you always look so sweet, Gretch?!!! Never change!

Comment

Beautiful as always, can't wait for next week!

Comment

God, I love Gretchen. Yeah, she's my favorite Abby girl, no doubt. There's no substitute for Gretchen.

Comment

A goddess returns.

Comment

Wow, and all those great comments even before the shoot went live! I'm impressed...

G.

Comment

Originally posted by GretchenAW View Post
                  Wow, and all those great comments even before the shoot went live! I'm impressed...

G.
                  That's because you deserve it, my dear.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfgangbuster29 View Post
                    That's because you deserve it, my dear.
                    Could not agree more ...
                    Love Sabrina

Comment

Yay, Gretchen's back. Love you; always a delight, beauty, soul and brains.

Comment

Great great shoot of a girl that just looks prettier every time you see her! Love the picture they have at the front of the pictorial, as well as several others in the set. Some of them really focused on her beautiful eyes. This photo set really captured all the Gretchen-y goodness. It was the Gretcheniest photo shoot yet, really. Glad to have Gretchen back!!!!! Don't ever leave!

Comment

Gretchen is a most interesting and unusual 'model'. She has also appeared in some of the ATK DVDs and I imagine other places where such modeling is presented - although I can't say for sure. Anyway - she is certainly a classy and savvy young woman who always (quite easily) catches my attention.

What I CAN say is that the 'stills' from this latest batch show Gretchen to be much more fun and playful than some of the previous shoots. I love the "sans glasses" images as she has such lovely eyes. Somehow, in the past, Gretchen has given me the impression - and maybe this is just me - that she was a little too serious - even clinical - in her sexual expression. Here we get to meet the whimsical and capricious 'Gretchen' - who is also a very beautiful and desirable person.

My guess is that whoever might be Gretchen's significant-other is privy to more of what we're seeing here - and it's very attractive. Congrats to the AW photos crew for bringing us this new view of Gretchen.

Comment

It almost goes without saying that Gretchen the perfect Abby Winters model, and this fun, pretty, sexy shoot proves it once again. It's been a while since she has graced us with her beauty, so the interview is like catching up with an old friend as she tells us about her travels in India and her interest in meditation. Some sexy stories as well, as she discusses masturbating to her own shoots and going down on her boyfriend while he was driving, all with her beautiful, warm, friendly smile setting the screen aglow.

When she undresses, she's every bit as awe-inspiringly sexy as ever, radiating comfort and confidence at being naked. What more can we say about her perfect body and beautiful breasts, other that I'm overjoyed she's returned to share with us. As she notes, her pubic hair is a bit shorter than before, and it looks wonderful. She talks about getting horny very easily, and it doesn't take long before she's masturbating with a lit candle and dripping wax on her chest, in a sweetly adventurous interlude that leads to a breathtaking orgasm.

It seems like Gretchen made a few other shoots in this trip to Abbyland, and I hope there will be many more visits. I'm intrigued by her idea of a girl-girl that involve her singing to the other girl, which sounds very sexy. Thanks so much for modeling, Gretchen. You're simply the best.

Love, Massfan

Comment

Originally posted by DahliaAW View Post
                              OMG this is amazing! I was sure I won't see any familiar faces (intimately familiar!) any more if I log in - I was reaaally wrong.
                              How do you always look so sweet, Gretch?!!! Never change!
                              Ha. See Dahlia puts it so simply and so well here. We love Gretchen just as she is. I'm not really surprised you remember her in some detail Dahlia, your girl girl encounter together was seriously hot and lovely to watch and I would love to see you two meet for some reunion sex.

Anyway great to see Gretchen back in any type of shoot really, glad to know she's well and still looking nicely happy and radiant.

SF

Comment

Hi notarysojac,

It's true what you said about me being very playful this time. Izzy (and also Adam in the background) made me laugh so much that it was difficult for me to actually stay aroused the whole time. Also, this solo was special because firstly I hadn't done one in quite a while and secondly it was the first one which I didn't shoot with Jacki and Michelle - so it almost felt like a whole new experience to em! And especially for solos being able to build up an intimate connection with the shooter is really important to create a good shoot in the end. So, yes, I was a bit nervous at the beginning as I didn't know how working with Izzy would be like, but turned out to be really great!

G.

PS @ Izzy: Thanks for making my bum look so good - I love the pics with my black panties on!

Comment

Originally posted by GretchenAW View Post
                                  Hi notarysojac,

.PS @ Izzy: Thanks for making my bum look so good - I love the pics with my black panties on!
                                  Click image for larger version

Name:	r_gretchen_4097.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	206.2 KB
ID:	646824 Click image for larger version

Name:	r_gretchen_4095.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	214.2 KB
ID:	646825

Yes, i can't agree more ! and i also like the new look with your hair up Gretchen, it's the first time we're seeing it.Looking forward to your other shoots as well.

TJ xox

Comment

Gretchen has such a beautiful smile.

Comment

Gretchen is very gorgeous and I really enjoyed shooting this solo! Already for long time I wanted to shoot a solo of Gretchen and this time I had a chance!

Gretchen I was very nervous that day too! And with or without me, your bum always looks great!

See you soon!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                      Working...
                                      X