X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video masturbation: Bisera & Juliette M

Video masturbation: Bisera & Juliette M
    Attached Files

Juliette M has GOT to be one of THE hottest AbbyWinters-girls to appear, ever. She is not all about fleshy-body-parts - she just radiates sexiness and desire in all directions.

Not to take anything away from Bisera - but the hot-hot-super-hotness is coming from Juliette in this video. Seeing these two girls together reminds me of actual, real sexual scenes in which I have been involved in the sense that there's no 'posing' - no pretense - no shame - no shyness - just the total abandon to the enjoyment of each other's company as they chase down and tackle their orgasms. This video is empirical proof that you don't have to have a bay-watch-body to be ultra-sexy and have spectacular mind-blowing sex with someone of the same disposition. What a GREAT video!

It's videos like this that convince me - ever more so - there is NOBODY doing anywhere as well as is AbbyWinters in creating THE most authentic and compelling sexual oriented media of anyone on the planet. The only thing I could have wished for would have been for a microphone to be placed just a little closer so as to be able to hear all the delicious sweet-nuthins' they pass back and forth.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
    Working...
    X