X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Kylie H & Noa

Lesbian Sex: Kylie H & Noa
    Attached Files

The legend of this week of shooting just keeps growing, can't wait to see this one!

Comment

Just *look* at the grin... There's a good reason for it of course, heh..

Comment

jeej! finally we get to see this :P it was a lot of fun!

Comment

oeh I totally love picture 44 of the "best of" pictures! it looks so sweet..

Comment

Originally posted by Noa_aw View Post
            oeh I totally love picture 44 of the "best of" pictures! it looks so sweet..
            Yeah it does, fun times was had by all I guess ? I prefer the pic a bit further, you get to see more of your face/eyes.

Is it hard to keep stopping the action for the stills? Or does the photographer simply take a LOT of pics while you're "busy" ?

I see you did some tribbing with your shorts still on, how did that work for ya?

Comment

Noa, if my chin where to be where Kylie's is, the grin might never leave my face.

Comment

Frans: the photographer just makes a lot of pictures while we do whatever we want to do and occasionally she would want a close up or some camera settings adjusted but usually we keep going even when there are no pictures taken :P
                Tribbing with my shorts on felt really good. It was a bit of a tease because you can't directly feel each others pussy but it reminds me of moving the seem of very tight jeans between my legs, but a lot better :P

Bookmanz: I really liked how she took some time to tease me and play with my transparent panties. She also ran her finger up and down very slowly trough my panties which felt super intense even though it might not look like a big deal on camera.. I'll keep that in mind for other fun times :P

I think it all looks super hot on camera and I can even remember how it feels.. the best thing about it I think, reliving the moment.. also interesting to see myself from other peoples perspective and different angles.. and off course see Kylie's hotness again :P ohw.. good times...

xxx Noa

Comment

This one is simply marvelous! Thank you so much Noa for doing it and sharing your thoughts. You always look like you're having an amazingly sexy time in your girl-girl shoots, it's great to hear that you enjoy watching them. There have been a few backstage videos on other shoots that capture what you describe of the stills sessions: the pretty photographer trying to keep up as the girls get hot and heavy, and the models continuing to go at it while she adjusts the camera or something. It's very hot to watch.

I had forgotten that true AW superstars Kylie and Noa had done a shoot together, which is probably just as well since I would have gotten awfully impatient waiting for it to go live to see all the sexiness they got up. It turns out to be as lusciously erotic as I'd expect from these two, who are always so sweet and clearly adore having sex with girls. The girls get into so many amazing positions and are so in tune with each other's needs, resulting in orgasm after beautiful orgasm.

Some favorites: when Noa cums on her back and later, when she's sitting on Kylie's face, her flawlessly beautiful body is put on perfect display. In the face-sitting position, the camera captures the pink flush of her orgasm glowing on her pretty face, breast and upper arms, which is simply stunning. When Kylie is on her knees being fingered by Noa, with the special technique Kylie requested in the before video, her orgasm is electric. And there are lots of sweet, affectionate kisses, cuddles and boob squeezes that make for a shoot as romantic and it is erotic. Simply an AW classic. Thanks girls!

Comment

Hi there,

I will comment more on this one. For now I agree that this is a classic. As people probably already know from my posts I think both these young women are amazing, each in their own personal way. They were very much engrossed in each other and the chemistry and the way both girls show their feelings and emotions very honestly made this shoot really involving. This is one of those pairings I would easily vote to come back and have sex again, maybe in a few months time in a different location and context. Thank you Kylie H and Noa for sharing this with us and I can only imagine how enjoyable it was to actual be there in person. I will write more about what exactly I loved soon.

SF

Comment

What can i say that hasn't already been said so eloquently. Once again...true,raw and as natural as it can get, presented in the style that only AW's does best.Not to mention the gorgeous outdoor setting with the view of the lake in the background. Add to that a gentle Summer breeze, the colours and a happy little bird serenading away adding nature's music to these two beautiful young souls engaged in passionate lovemaking on a perfect Summer day...the only thing missing was a picnic basket.

Thank you Kylie and Noa

TJ xox
                      Last edited by tjsunray; 2 March 2014, 03:58 PM.

Comment

A great set with a couple of dream girls!

And something I love to see and dream about - breast 69!

Comment

Ohw thank you all so much! Your comments are so sweet. It makes me really happy to know that we where able to share the awesome moments and you all enjoyed it! Xxx Noa

Comment

I love the gleeful expression on Kylie's face when she takes Noa's top off and gets her first look at her bare breasts.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                              I love the gleeful expression on Kylie's face when she takes Noa's top off and gets her first look at her bare breasts.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	bitoffun-animal-funny-0988-posted.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.7 KB
ID:	646846

Another excuse to visit this sizzling-hot tread/shoot....Congrat's Trebor !...an appropriate pic. i think....an owl watching the action between Kylie and Noa from a tree close by

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
                                Another excuse to visit this sizzling-hot tread/shoot....Congrat's Trebor !...an appropriate pic. i think....an owl watching the action between Kylie and Noa from a tree close by
                                Thank you, thank you! I may just be the first person on this board to reference Fraulein Maria in their thousandth post, I'm not sure whether to be proud or disturbed. Speaking of owls, Kylie looked awfully cute in her owl hat with Immie. In addition to the owl watching from the tree I thought I spotted a rare Dutch hippopotamus floating by on the river...

Comment

Kylie delights me for months, and it is always a pleasure to see her again, especially in the arms of a person as delicious as Noa.
                                  Hope to see you again a long time ...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                  Working...
                                  X