X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Emilie S

Nude girl Emilie S
    Attached Files

Here she is! She has very cute and innocent look ... I just simply love her! Would enjoy a lot to be able to shoot her myself!

Comment

I especially loved watching her pee - and she has such a beautifully white stream (must drink a lot of water)...

Comment

Just saw her on another site. Was this shot in Australia or Holland? Are you guys back in Aussieland? If yes, Love it!

Comment

Originally posted by mabiririzi View Post
          Just saw her on another site. Was this shot in Australia or Holland? Are you guys back in Aussieland? If yes, Love it!
          This shoot was shot by Elvaar, who is in Australia.

Comment

I have to say I loved seeing Bonds underwear making a triumphant return to the site.

Comment

Mmmm, very cute.
              Downloading me some Emilie now!

Comment

Emilie is sooo cute and adoreable! Instant favourite.

I never knew adult entertainment material was actually illegal in China, that is until Emilie mentioned in her video that it was. Unless I misunderstood something?

Comment

Hi Emilie,

I'm just new in this forum. I want to say how I'm totaly crazy about your style.
                  Kiss

Comment

She's so cute, no more from Emilie ?

Comment

I really like Emilie and want to see her come back! I'd love to see her do a girl on girl scene! She has a lovely firm body, beautiful feet and a great squirt from her pussy!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X