X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Backstage: 414

Backstage: 414
    Attached Files

I'm embarrassed to say I cannot recognise one of the models in this Backstage shoot - can anyone help?

She appears between images 43 and 54 in this backstage set.

Comment

Is it Chloe B?

Comment

I agree she looks like Chloe B in that shot but I think it has to be Isadora.

Comment

I believe Garion is asking the model about who appears in images 43 to 54, but isn't in the cast list: that is the very lovely Jorja!

(Beautiful Tinsley also appears in these shots, but a) she is listed and b) she made a delightful comeback a few years ago, so I figure she might be fresher in the mind. )

I don't think Garion, or anyone else who's met her in person, would ever forget Chloe B, hehe, even if her face is obscured with party favors (?) in the photo above. But I'd say there's no need to be embarrassed about not recognizing every one of the 1,829 lovely ladies on the site.
          Last edited by massfan3; 13 June 2020, 03:53 AM.

Comment

Thanks Massfan3, Jorja is correct of course!

Comment

Jorja added to cast. Now... what does have Chloe in her left hand in that pic, is it edible ?? Looks like a sea-creature but a bit to plasticy to eat

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X