X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Ren (comes back)

Nude girl Ren (comes back)
    Attached Files

Hehe, I was waiting for this thread to pop up! Great to see this shoot coming so soon, Ren's looking great. I had a big giggle at Ren's mention of the castle, as I remember all too well how excited she was about it. And I will never be able to unsee "the clap", not that I want to. XD

Comment

I actually took a video of Ren discovering that castle, considering finding a way to show it. Also, in response to the mention of fermented fish:

Webcomic: Many many Swedes and Norwegians have suggested that I made a comic about “surströmming”, which is mainly a Swedish dish, but

Comment

Ren is the best, so exciting she was able to come to Europe to shoot with Abby Winters again. She is looking spectacular!

Comment

I love it when the Aussie girls spring surprises like this on us. Beautiful Ren! Beautiful shoot!

Comment

Great to see your friends like Ren also paying AWHQ a visit in Europe.

Originally posted by immie View Post
            Also, in response to the mention of fermented fish:

http://satwcomic.com/nordics-like-fish
            I haven't (and never could) eat such a fish.

From watching Biathlon, I remember this video from their training camp before the season starts, where the newcomers have to get over this Surströmming Mutprobe.
            Surströmming - "Schwedentest" nennt sich die Aufnahmeprüfung bei den Neuzugängen im Biathlon-Kader, bei der ein an Gammelfleisch erinnernder Fisch rückstands...

Comment

Oh dropshop, that video was simultaneously adorable and disgusting! I am sort of curious about trying Surströmming, and hakarl, for that matter. Ren, how did your encounter with the old fermented fish go? And how did your friends do with the vegemite?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X