X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Lulu & Noa

Lesbian Sex: Lulu & Noa
    Attached Files

Lulu looks absolutely incredible with her long hair. Both of these ladies looked so pretty in their colorful dresses!

Comment

Oh my! These are two of the coolest girls doing abby shoots now. Bookmanz feeling this one!

Comment

Wonderful duo, full of sensuality, grace and natural. A big thank you to Lulu and Noa for this delicious moment.
        I love the long pointy tongue of Lulu ...

Comment

Wow! this was so intense. I really hoped that you could tell how awesome the sex was on the video but offcourse you can. I totally love it. It might be a bit weird to say that about myself, but honestly I love the shoot! It really turned me on what she did in the beginning and after that :P amazing that we survived the amount of orgasms haha kisses to Lulu! xxx Noa

Comment

Noa had me giggling along with her in the beginning scene !...I think it was the fact that she was so impressed by Lulu's ability to take measurements without writing them down .....NOT !!!....it was the built-up and anticipation of Lulu's seductive technique using her talented tongue that resulted in the uncontrollable giggles ( disguised as sexual excitement ) to which Noa was more than ready and eager to act upon.
            I counted at least 3 orgasms each, mostly using the rapid in and out finger motion performed on each other but my fav. was at the 30:00 mark by Noa during the mutual masturbation scene with a clear frontal view. This was a very intense, passionate and super exciting shoot which held my attention from the very start to the end.

..which brings me to the After Video.I couldn't quite make out what Lulu's response to Masie's question " what does Noa taste like ? " was, i'm certain she said cheesecake

Thank you ladies...TJ xox

Comment

When our overwhelmingly pretty Noa had sex with Kylie a few weeks ago, it was so thrillingly erotic that I described it as an AW classic. On the evidence of her equally spectacular, incredibly arousing coupling with beautiful Lulu, I'm starting to think that all we need to do to create another new AW classic is to match Noa up with another pretty lady, roll camera and let the girls do what comes naturally. This was amazing.

I love the sweet setup and Lulu takes Noa's measurements and quickly finds herself kneeling down, eating Noa out through her panties. Noa, always game for a sexual challenge, cums standing up, holding a beam for support as the camera crew focuses on her breathtakingly pretty face overcome with orgasmic bliss.

From then on, the very horny girls get completely naked and entwine themselves in some amazing positions to raise each other to wonderfully steamy, breathy, pink-flushed orgams. Their genuine affection is palpable through their deep tongue kisses and their words, as Noa repeatedly tells Lulu, "You're so beautiful!"

Some special highlights: a snuggled-up mutual masturbation session where the girls cum at the same time, beautful faces pressed together; Noa on all fours being penetrated with Lulu's incredible tongue and a new sexual position immortalized in the screen shot on the homepage that Masie calls "a pile of ladies."

Masie says she's never seen this one before, which is saying something: Noa is sitting on Lulu's face being eaten out, while Lulu masturbates herself in a pretty closeup. Noa then decides she wants to help, leans back and takes over the fingering as they lay atop one another, feverishly stroking to orgasm. Gorgeous.

Noa and Lulu are what AW is all about: sweet, incredibly beautiful girls who love giving and receiving pleasure and exploring their sexuality. Thank you both so much. I can't wait to see what you get up to next!
              Last edited by massfan3; 16 March 2014, 06:43 PM.

Comment

This was indeed an intense shoot Noa, easy to see why you enjoyed it. Bonus points btw, for being able to stand-up that long with Lulu doing all sorts of fun things to you
                I do wish we had some full length shots of you standing up like that. I guess the room was to small to fit you two girls with two camera staff easily. Oh well, you sure did have fun, easily seen by your nicely red/flushed skin ;-)

You did look rather exhausted at the end in the after-interview bit. Did manage to get out or did sleep a bit (in nice company) ?

Comment

Great job Noa and Lulu! And it's great to see so much affection between you in the after video!

Comment

Now my girlfriend wants to have sex with you. What's a guy to do.

Comment

What a shoot! Thanks to the beauties Lulu an Noa.

Comment

My beautiful and gorgeous Noa, this was indeed an intense time! I loved it. You are so pretty and fun. And yeah, endurance! The room was indeed small which made it even more so intimate. This was an amazing time, I get giggly when I think back to it!
                        All my love

and thanks to you all for the nice comments!
                        xxx
                        Lulu

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X