X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Gloria

Nude girl Gloria
    Attached Files

Impressive... Gloria is just so sexy... can't wait for this photo set and video... will be very interesting to hear her speak about her love of anal sex, when she first did it, how often she does it, the pleasure it brings her, etc.

Would love to see her back (enjoying anal sex) in another Boy / Girl shoot... or in a Girl / Girl shoot (endless possibilities with regards to partners)... or maybe in a Boy / Girl / Girl or Boy / Boy / Girl shoot. Doesn't really matter, whatever gives us more Gloria is nothing but a good thing.

- B.

Comment

She is one of those girls where her anus really is like another pussy...I love how she has a word for pushing it out..."pompa". I've seen a few girls do that and it's always very sexy. Great model.

Comment

Gloria has a perfect ass - and she loves to play with it. It is so likable - I watched Riccardo (previous vid) licking it with gusto. I'm jealous. An pomp is a wonderful treat. Please share more of that beautiful ass and show us more tricks to arose us again. TG\hanks for sharing....

Comment

Gloria, it was a pleasure to view your all over beauty and to see/hear what brings you pleasure. I'm glad that you and AW found each other!

Comment

She and her boyfriend put on a sexual clinic in that video; I've never seen a woman squirt quite like that, time after time.

Comment

Thank you guys! Glad you enjoy the things I do. I really enjoy anal sex, sometimes I get to cum with anal sex.
              I like that you like my squirt, it's true, I get to make a puddle on the floor hahaha!

Comment

Can you tell us about who and what you were watching and seeing on the other side of the door/glass. It looked like two taking photos were putting on a show for you. Please tell us more what it was all about.

Comment

It was this shoot.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X