X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video masturbation: Adelle & Twyla

Video masturbation: Adelle & Twyla
    Attached Files

This is a new one - Access denied to Handwritten Bios. Able to download vids though. Ha!

Comment

Originally posted by midnightBlue51 View Post
      This is a new one - Access denied to Handwritten Bios. Able to download vids though. Ha!
      Indeed, bios aren't accessable right now. Have asked staff to get that fixed, have fun viewing the vid

Comment

I like all different types of bodies, and am reluctant to call any body type "perfect"...but I'm tempted with Adelle. What a figure she has.

Comment

This shoot is one of the most viewed from my digital locker /it never lets me down - always gives me an orgasm which can be at several points in the shoot partly depending how I edge myself. But what makes this shoot , for me at least so pronographically good ? Some of the factors;
          *the arrival of Adelle for a sexual assignment with dominant Twyla who tells her she has a plan for her -
          *the dominant direction of Adelle by Twyla for her own pleasure and arousal and Adelle's compliant submission
          *Adelle gets nude and plays with herself for the arousal of Twyla by Adelle's fingering - when Twyla gets turned on and puts her hand in her own panties - that is very hot point
          *complex masochistic and sadistic factors at play between models and with the viewer - the masochist element in Twyla likes her nipples twisted by Adelle and it arouses the viewer
          *classic brake on viewer's response and arousal by conversations between models at same time as playing with themselves heightens impact and response
          *helping each other to orgasm by casual touch and kissing while masturbating
          *very hot when the two get close and Twyla sits on Adelle's thigh
          * one imagines this DIM moving to a G-G - fingering each other

I simply have not done justice to this great shoot but thanks to models and Misha

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X