• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Caisa

Nude girl Caisa
    Attached Files

Caisa is simply a super cute and sexy girl. Can't wait for the video

Comment

CAISA: Totally Charming - Sweet and Succulent as Caramel - Disarming & Mesmerizing to

One of the first things you will NOT notice about CAISA is how easy she makes everything look - because her clip all seems so natural and comfortable - but, we know for a fact that it's NOT easy to do what she does in this solo video.

First of all CAISA is lucid - she speaks in clear sentences - she conveys her ideas and feelings with simple precision. CAISA is fearless - she speaks directly to the camera (PROXY FOR ME!) and I enjoyed the candid, forthright revelations about her sexual preferences and history.

CAISA is pretty - she embodies the essential attributes of feminine beauty - as Don Henley sings in 'Driving With Your Eyes Closed', "Don't you know that women are the only works of art". She is one of the fantastic women of AbbyWinters.com who make me truly wish to get into Mr. Peabody's WAYBACK machine and be in my young 20sc again... it would be SO COOL to be dating CAISA. She's not only sexy - but one gets the impression that it would be totally fun to be with her the OTHER 22 hours of the day when you weren't copulating.

BOTTOM LINE: Caisa is obviously a very nice person - confident in her own skin - with great communication skills - and likes sex - WOW! - what combination.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X