X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Mila & Sasha M

Lesbian Sex: Mila & Sasha M
    Attached Files

Hot girls. I look forward to their solos. Particularly like Mila with her full bush and glasses.

Comment

very nice please post solos

Comment

These newbies are looking very nice in their stills set. I look forward to seeing both these pretty girls in their solo debut. I think this little Sasha, with her yummy little breasts, and sexy mole, may be a favorite.

Comment

This shoot was very good. Both girls looked great. I liked that Sasha was caring very much for Mila.

Sasha seems funny. I'm impatient to see more shoots with her.

PS: I don't understand why the AW staff tried to hide Mila's bruise. We know that a girl can have bruises. Trying to hide it just made it more visible.

Comment

This shoot is just so beautiful and special. The girls are absolutely adorable, communicate so sweetly and clearly loved giving each other pleasure. We are always so lucky when incredibly cute girls like Mila choose to share their first-time lesbian experiences with us, and when delicately pretty partners like Sasha are there to guide them through and share gorgeous orgasms. It seems from the backstage shots lately that the girls followed this up by playing with Noa, Marietta, Rosa and a newcomer, so we'll all be spending lots of time watching them have sex in the weeks to come.

Here's my favorite exchange of all their cute conversations:

"Do you want me to lick you?" Mila asks while they're stroking each others pussies.
            "If you're ready for it," Sasha sweetly replies.
            "Are you ready for it?" Mila responds.
            "Well, I'm not the first-timer here. But yes, if you'd like to, that would be awesome."
            "OK, I think I can learn a lot from that," Mila says before nestling her face between Sasha's legs and lovingly slurping and stroking her to a beautiful orgasm.

Pure bliss. Thanks so much girls!

Comment

Originally posted by redlabka View Post
              PS: I don't understand why the AW staff tried to hide Mila's bruise. We know that a girl can have bruises. Trying to hide it just made it more visible.
              I thought they did it to protect/shield it a bit, might be painful to touch.

This was a fun first-timer shoot, very informative before-shoot video too Tenderness was obvious and nice to see, hopefully Mila will do more g/g shoot, she seemed to like this one, heh!

Comment

This must have been a very exciting time, ( especially for Mila ) leading up to and on the day of the shoot considering they are both friends from Canada ( just speculation on my part ) who chose their fav. site as the time and place to have Mila de-flouered. This was a sweet and tender loving showing and sharing of affection of a younger, curious (Mila ) and a more experienced girl ( Sasha)... just how i imagined it to be in a first time Girl-Girl scenario. I loved Mila's reaction to how impressed she was by the fact that she was able to give her first orgasm.

Thank ladies...TJ xox

Comment

What a great shoot! It was very sexy listening to them tell each other what they would like the other to do. I loved the slow, sensual build up as they explored together. Mila with her glasses reminds me a bit of one of my favorite models Marianna. Will be looking forward to seeing more of both of these ladies!

Comment

OOO, I was excited to read all the comments! Thank you guys for your kind words, I'm glad you enjoyed the shoots. I'm just discovering the boards right now and will be up here more often to answer questions

Comment

To be fair, it was a pretty horrendous looking bruise. Haha. It was pretty much more of an eyesore than an arm-sore :P

Comment

There is more to come!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mila View Post
                          To be fair, it was a pretty horrendous looking bruise. Haha. It was pretty much more of an eyesore than an arm-sore :P
                          It's just seeing you putting your armband back many times which was disturbing. With the bandage, in the video with Noa, there was no problem.

Comment

I think I saw something written on that bandage btw

So you liked your first g/g shoot(s) Mila?

Comment

I do agree, I didn't think hiding the bruise was needed. Girls get in trouble sometimes too!

Comment

plus girls bruise so easily compared to guys, not sure why, but it's hard to expect a natural girl to be completely bruise free all the time

Comment

Seriously, Masie was calling me the Bruise Queen. And I couldn't account for any of them! Just like a dropped peach!!

Comment

I watched this one again today because I was daydreaming about breathtakingly beautiful Mila, and I realized that it went live two years ago today! And after that time (and many repeat viewings), watching Mila lose her girl virginity to cute, funny Sasha remains one of the sexiest things I've ever seen...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                    Working...
                                    X