• Show
Clear All

Nude girl Tahlia J (comes back)

Nude girl Tahlia J (comes back)
    Attached Files

Long live the bush!

Lxm

Comment

I love the closeups of her pretty eyes in this shot. Her eyes are so dark and powerful from a distance that you almost think they must be brown or a dark color like that, but they are not.

Comment

I love Tahlia J. She's a really beautiful young woman with her dark hair, brown eyes, wonderful smile, great curves and delicious hairy bush. There's a lovely aura about her. Her insights into her own sexuality and other topics give some nice food for thought as she worms her way into your affections. She's also very seductive, I think she'd have me in her spell quite easily if I met her in person.

Another fantastic solo shoot to go with the highly sexy girl girl ones she's done where she's clearly really into her female partners and already shows some great skills in pleasing them. I'm glad when she receives the same back.

Hope Tahlia J may come back AW way in future as she really lights the place up with her beauty and personality.

SF

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X