What happened to my post?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to my post?

Hi - Earlier today I posted "What Do You Mean when You Say, "'I Like rough Sex'". I can't find it anywhere.

Did it get filtered for some reason? In my estimation, it was not an objectionable posting - it was a suggestion for a topic that might be covered by an AW instructional video.

I am pretty sure I clicked on "Submit" - I know I had previewed and edited and otherwise written a civilized note. Can anyone tell me where it went?

Thanks!

notarysojac, I have had this happen to me a number of times on various forums and it always turned out to be that I DIDN'T click on the submit button. I had previewed my post several times, correcting things each time, and when I finally had everything corrected, I thought I had posted it, but I didn't. I'm not saying that's what happened to your post, but there is a good possibility that this was the case.

Comment

No such post was made, I would have seen it otherwise As Dekoda says it may very well be that you used 'preview' a couple of times and thought that was posted. Previews never are. If you go to the exact location where you pushed 'new thread' and do it there again it might restore the content of the intended post.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X