• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Maylin & Uma J

Lesbian Sex: Maylin & Uma J
    Attached Files

What a gorgeous action shot!

Comment

This is a great video - so passionate and real! Two very likable (lickable!) young ladies! I really liked the long and deep kissing. Maylin's dynamic climaxes made me think of an exploding party favor, shooting confetti into the room with a bang!

Maybe Maylin is also from Spain? It is providing some wonderful exports!

It was a nice extra touch to learn they had slept together the night before.

Comment

Originally posted by simono View Post
        This is a great video - so passionate and real!
        Indeed yes! "Passionate" and "real" were two of the adjectives that sprang to my mind also - these being two of the qualities that led me to become an AW member in the first place. Another adjective that cam to mind was "joyous" - these two delectable young women clearly had a chemistry going between them that added to their pleasure in each other, and their vocal outpourings of delight make this video all the more thrilling.

As to Maylin's origins: the name seems more Chinese to me, though of course choice of name doesn't necessarily reflect ethnicity...

Be that as it may, congratulations and thanks - first of course to the lovely Maylin and Uma but then also of course to all involved in the production.

凧ちゃん
        Last edited by takochan; 8 April 2014, 02:55 AM.

Comment

Uma J is fucking amazin! Want so much more of her on the site. So filthy.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X