X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Yara

Nude girl Yara
    Attached Files

You've heard of the fifth Beatle, now meet the 5th Yarra Girl!

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
      You've heard of the fifth Beatle, now meet the 5th Yarra Girl!
      Ah, if only Elfie were here now…

凧ちゃん

PS Come to think of it, there may not be many members left who get that...

Comment

What a freaking cutie! Love the way she rocks the glasses and the polka dots, too!

So, a thing which has bothered me a touch of late: In the news feed, a model's "profile pic" frequently seems to be a close-up of her labia and anus, which screams "male gaze" to me. In the recent shoots, this is true of Yara, and of Caity, and I saw another one in the "upcoming shoots" bar. It's nice to see that at least for the picture at the start of the thread is different... but still, what's the deal with that? It seems unnecessary to draw special attention to that. I do remember being told, years ago, that some of the image choices are computer-generated, which was an explanation for why in my third solo, three of the five "preview" pics were of my vagina, and one a close-up of my breast. It was random. But it's still disquieting.

In any case, I do look forward to the vid coming out.

Comment

Originally posted by takochan View Post
          Ah, if only Elfie were here now…
          That was one of my favorite moments in the history of this discussion board, still makes me laugh thinking about it. I still love the Yarra Girls shoot too, all of them were such cuties. I would love to see more small group shoots like this one on the site, I miss shoots like this.

Originally posted by immie View Post
          In the news feed, a model's "profile pic" frequently seems to be a close-up of her labia and anus, which screams "male gaze" to me.
          Well said, I couldn't agree with you more. I would prefer to see preview pics were you can see the models face and get a feeling for the surroundings of the shoot. I've noticed there seems to be more of a "male gaze" to the content of the solo shoots in general, too many explicit shots and not enough of soft poses.

Getting back on topic, Yara is quite a cutie! I've always loved seeing women posing with musical instruments. Most often you see string instruments and guitars, the accordion is definitely highly underrated and Yara looks incredibly sexy posing with hers!

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
            Well said, I couldn't agree with you more. I would prefer to see preview pics were you can see the models face and get a feeling for the surroundings of the shoot. I've noticed there seems to be more of a "male gaze" to the content of the solo shoots in general, too many explicit shots and not enough of soft poses.
            Indeed. It seems almost redundant to have a female shooting team, under the circumstances... obviously, the comfort level of the models is important, too, and I know the female team helps, but it seems that there is a definite need to follow an MG formula. Pity.

Getting back on topic, Yara is quite a cutie! I've always loved seeing women posing with musical instruments. Most often you see string instruments and guitars, the accordion is definitely highly underrated and Yara looks incredibly sexy posing with hers!
            I know! Throw in a feather boa, and before you know it, she might be recruited as a superhero's sidekick. (for a reference, check out Episode 1 of The Middleman, at 14:48). Seriously though, I have high hopes that the accordion will make an appearance in the video. I actually love the socks, too. Same goes for the room; the surroundings are quite lovely. The girl has a lot of charm and charisma.

Comment

So, a thing which has bothered me a touch of late: In the news feed, a model's "profile pic" frequently seems to be a close-up of her labia and anus, which screams "male gaze" to me. In the recent shoots, this is true of Yara, and of Caity, and I saw another one in the "upcoming shoots" bar. It's nice to see that at least for the picture at the start of the thread is different... but still, what's the deal with that? It seems unnecessary to draw special attention to that. I do remember being told, years ago, that some of the image choices are computer-generated, which was an explanation for why in my third solo, three of the five "preview" pics were of my vagina, and one a close-up of my breast. It was random. But it's still disquieting.
              I think that only the pictures in "View best of..." are automatically selected. The preview one is manually selected by the AW staff. Not very classy...

Comment

Please use this thread to discuss Yara's shoot. Feel free to make a thread in General to discuss preview pic selection or such. Thanks.

ETA: thread had been made I see, here: http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=16888 thanks Immie!

Comment

Sorry, thread hijack. My bad.

Comment

Sorry, thread hijack. My bad.
                    You're forgiven

You got your wish btw, the accordion does indeed make an appearance in the vid ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by redlabka View Post
                      I think that only the pictures in "View best of..." are automatically selected. The preview one is manually selected by the AW staff. Not very classy...
                      I can tell you for sure that the pics in the "View best of..."are not automatically selected.

Comment

The girl has a lot of charm and charisma.
                        Charismatic indeed. The accordion tune is twisted in the context, nice though. It puzzled my head tonight while browsing the forum boards. Wonder where she dug up that european-ish tune..

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X