• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video masturbation: Uma J

Video masturbation: Uma J
    Attached Files

Uma J - Completely thrilling and informative video

Hi Uma J !

Thank you so much for that absolutely delightful visitation (and invitation) to masturbation.

Your explanation and demonstration of your particular likes and techniques was both informative and stimulating; to say the least.

I would make one comment - evidently, the footage was shot under fluorescent lights and, as such, your skin tones appear somewhat greenish as a result of the imbalance between what the camera was expecting and the light bulbs were delivering.

Below: A color balanced frame from your video - cropped somewhat to bring you closer.

Click image for larger version

Name:	umaj_revised.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.5 KB
ID:	646908

Not to be the one to make extra work for anybody, but it probably would not be all that hard to take the footage you have and color-correct it for the rest of the AW fans. Never the less - thank you for your wonderfully delightful and candid attitude about sex, sharing the view of your gorgeous body, and the honesty and energy you put in to making is such a totally fulfilling experience. Here's looking forward to your next AbbyWinters appearance.

Best Wishes !!

Last edited by notarysojac; 19 April 2014, 10:14 PM. Reason: spelling and format

Comment

"I will masturbate to that, and I would love for you to masturbate to me doing it." Sweeter words may never have been spoken in AW history. It's always lovely when the model acknowledge what we're doing ("I had really good time and I hope you a really good time too!") but I don't recall a girl explicitly inviting us to join her in self-pleasure, and it is magical. Uma puts the intimate in intimate moment by establishing a lovely connection with her audience, telling us her naughty fantasies and making deep eye contact with the camera, even during her explosive orgasm. This is an exercise in pure pleasure for all involved, and we can't thank Uma enough for playing with us!

Comment

Uma J is great!

(some text removed, I had Uma J confused with Carmina who actually has some hardcore guy-girl shoots on other sites)
        Last edited by Wild4fire; 21 April 2014, 02:21 PM.

Comment

The AW Power Exchange

In concert with massfan3 - I wholeheartedly endorse the explicit reference to the power of "watch me and join me".

From what I can tell - many of the models who appear in AbbyWinters videos are quite aware how the footage they are creating is not going to some research wing of a college where they have some sort of 'women and sexuality study' going on.

Nooooo... they understand that, as they engage in the overtly sexy actions of their own sexuality, other people will be viewing them while simultaneously doing it and how it gives the viewer permission and/or encouragement, if you will, for you to do the same.

For the model to, uncoerced and not reading off a cue-card, specifically suggest how it's their wish that this sexual power be stirred up and circulated around and around between the model and viewer is an incredibly powerful - yet simple - mechanism which, I believe, increases the sense of engagement and pleasure for everyone.

Uma J did this to huge effect for me. Another great thing in knowing that the model knows you're watching her and invites you to join in with her is how the whole notion of what is sexy does not necessarily ride entirely on the relative iconic beauty of various fleshy body parts. That's the thing about AW - many girls who could not TEST for - never mind BE IN a magazine like Pl**boy are just the sexiest creatures on the planet when they appear on AW.

Establishing the understanding between model and viewer expands the experience from simply, "Here's a video of me doing sexy stuff" to "Let's think about each other - think about what we're doing - think about what you see - think about me - and I will be thinking about you, as well. I want you to watch me masturbate and know how I am conscious of how that is what you are also doing." (How freakin' HOT is that??)

As we all come to find out, the best sex really happens in the head and the initial curiosity and fascination with a simple nakedness is no longer what it's all about.

So - I exhort the AbbyWinters models - please talk to the camera - you don't have to make anything up - just way what you feel and confirm what you know is happening. It's a big WIN-WIN for everyone.

Comment

Thank you Uma J for sharing your beauty and passion with us!!!

Absolutely fantastic IM! Certainly in the top 10 list.
            I do not post very much at all, but this IM of yours I could not let pass without a comment.

Yes, you talking was special as already said and extoled above and you are such a charmer, adorable all around, what an amazing smile, not to mention the obvious.
            But what really made the difference for me was the “eye contact” with your lovely sexy eyes even when you did not speak (at 11:13 to 11:30 for example).
            Never made it to the end of the video, on round one that is…

Muchisimas Gracias Uma J !

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X