Clear All

Backstage: 419

Backstage: 419
    Attached Files

beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by Sasha_M View Post
      beautiful
      Looks like backstage shoots have reached Amsterdam-era, this is from Alexis V's solo shoot, just in case you want to view more of her pics

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
        Looks like backstage shoots have reached Amsterdam-era, this is from Alexis V's solo shoot, just in case you want to view more of her pics
        Noticed that a couple back and wondered what happened to the "Canberra months" doesn't seem to be any backstage shoots from there.

Does anyone know??

Thanks

Pinky
        Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 16 April 2014, 09:42 AM.

Comment

What you mean with "Canberra month" ? I've think I've seen backstage sets involving the g/g shoots done there.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
            What you mean with "Canberra month" ? I've think I've seen backstage sets involving the g/g shoots done there.
            I think Mr. Pinkeyes was referring to the last couple of rounds of girl-girl shoots that were done before Abby Winters moved to Europe. One round was with Patty, Hayley F, Jasmine, and Mei. The other was with Anna L, Danielle Y, Chloe B, and Lallie. I would love to see some backstage photos from these two rounds of shoots if any are available, these were some great girl-girl pairings.

Comment

I remember watching a backstage video including Patty, Jasmine, Hayley F and Mei. Michelle was interviewing them all and at one point Charli got them lined up on a sofa and took their photo from the staircase above. I wasn't able to find anything with some search attempts. I think Michelle asked Hayley whom she would like to pair with next at Abby Winters and she replied "You!" which caused Michelle to stammer a bit before she could resume. It would be fun to see it again.

Comment

Yeah was actually thinking/waiting for Kylie H, Edie in solo's and a DIM that were down in Canberra. Alicia K (who should always be thanked for introducing Kylie H to Abbyland) may have shot in Canberra, (either way she has not appeared in a backstage set) and I also recall Jette talking about spending some time in Canberra. Plus all the ones trebor mentioned.

But, yes does seem rather a big jump in backstage 417 where we jump from Fitball in Melbourne to Masie and Gretchen some time later in AW Amsterdam.

We don't have the "Picture of the Day" archives from 2010, do we??? Would of been able to get a better idea of the time line.

ps: Simono..... Hayley reply of Michelle seemed to be a common answer if I recall. Believe Cleo and Blaire for starters may have mentioned something similar.

Comment

PotD archive goes back to 2006, http://www.abbywinters.com/updates/p...e_day?page=139 only trouble is there is no date navigator anymore so you have to guess the page number for 2010

And yeah more then one model has mentioned wanting to shoot with Michelle, although Blair was rather vocal about it in several behind the scene vids
                  (Kara D 'minxing' Jackie was fun too btw)

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                    I also recall Jette talking about spending some time in Canberra.
                    How could I forget Jette! There was also that legendary round of shoots with Jette, Kara D, Katherine F, Mia H, and Annabelle Lee. I would love to see some backstage photos from these shoots.

Comment

Priya appears to have been left out of the models in this backstage set.
                      No real clear pics of her... but she is there I did see her and the rave told me so

I do like the backstage shoots... Nice reminder of some of the wonderful models I had forgotten about like Alexis V... beautiful (to steal Sasha's words )

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X