Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A la Carte Membership / Unable to page through transaction history, bug report fails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A la Carte Membership / Unable to page through transaction history, bug report fails

When I call up my transaction history I can only view the first, most recent page. When I try to page forward nothing happens at all, then when I place a bug report on the Technical Support site I can enter the requested info but when clicking on "Send" nothing happens.

both problems are indeed bugs, confirmed and forwarded to web staff to fix. Sorry for the trouble!

Comment

one disappointment I found was that when you have an a la carte membership it doesn't let you retrieve the results of tag searches so if you wanted to buy a set from a tag search, it would be very difficult to do (maybe impossible, I couldn't figure it out)

Comment

sam, could you clarify what you tried? Searching/browsing by tag should work, please specify what you did and what result you got.

Comment

oldtimer, browsing transaction history problem has been fixed.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X