X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Mila & Noa

Lesbian Sex: Mila & Noa
    Attached Files

This is a match made in heaven. You couldn't ask for two prettier, sexier, Abby-er girls. There's so much to adore in the stills, but I'll write more after the video, which I have little doubt will be spectacular.

Comment

Heaven indeed. I don't think I can improve on what Massfan said.

Comment

Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
        This is a match made in heaven. You couldn't ask for two prettier, sexier, Abby-er girls. There's so much to adore in the stills, but I'll write more after the video, which I have little doubt will be spectacular.
        I can't wait to hear your thoughts after the video. I LOVED the shoot & simply adore Noa. I think it shows in the video..she is definitely my type

Comment

Originally posted by Mila View Post
          I can't wait to hear your thoughts after the video. I LOVED the shoot & simply adore Noa. I think it shows in the video..she is definitely my type
          Mila you are a cutie, and I loved watching you and Noa play your sexy games.
          Hey, what's better than seeing pretty faces kissing soft breasts and nipples. Nuthin'
          Miss Mila

Naughty Noa

Comment

Hi beautiful Mila! First of all, let me say thank you *so much* for being an Abby Winters model! You are astonishingly pretty, sweet, lovable, genuine and real -- from the very first behind the scenes shot of you, I knew you'd soon be a fan favorite. Double thanks for sharing your very first girl-girl experience with us a few weeks ago! I know your first time with a girl is a special and important experience and we all feel honored that you invited us to admire you playing with pretty Sasha. I made sure to lavish some praise on the thread for that shoot as well, if you want to check it out.

On to your adventure with Noa! She has quickly ascended the ranks to become an all-time AW superstar and you were a perfect match for her. You say she's definitely your type, and I have no doubt of that, but she is so gorgeous that I'm pretty sure she's just about everyone's type, hehe. You two were certainly on the same wavelength and communicated so wonderfully with words and touches and intimate eye contact that every second of the video was beautifully steamy.

When she was going down on you with your panties tugged to the side and you announced your orgasm, it was electric and I knew this was going to be fantastic. From there on, orgasm followed orgasm with licking, stroking, tribbing, 69 and almost no letup as you both seemed overwhelmed with pleasure. The orgasm you gave Noa with your mouth during 69 was amazing, as was your multi-finger experiment. It's almost unbelievable how hot Noa is when she's being pleasured, and you did it so well.

I think my favorite part was late in the video when you were laying back as Noa stroked you and the camera focused on your beautiful, panting, flushed face and breasts. Your glasses looked especially sexy and my mind was focused on one thought: "I can't believe how gorgeous this girl is!"

So that was a bit long-winded. In sum: I loved the shoot and I love you (and Noa, but I've told her that plenty!). Can't wait to see what else you got up to in Abbyland!

Comment

Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
              This is a match made in heaven.
              Noa and Mila can definitely be coined as " Darling Angels " in my book. " I feel like i could have gone on forever " was Mila's reply in the after videos and i share the exact same sentiment. From the very first soft-gentle to passionate kiss ( which i really love to see ) to lots of tribbing, to mutual masturbation and more, i could have watched them play for hours on. Only at AW's will you see a shade of pink to the upper body gradually rise to almost match that of her cute pink socks...it's all so real and natural and it doesn't get any better than this.

P.S. For some reason i got this sudden craving for a pretzel after viewing the vid.

Thank you Ladies...TJ xox

Comment

Thank you Ladies
                Sabrina

Comment

Oh you're all too kind I really adore Noa & this shoot was such wonderful fun. We had a lot of chemistry & I think we'd make a good couple. Hehe.

Comment

Wow I totally love this! and it was about as much fun to watch again as it was to make it. I'm so happy everyone enjoyed it Mila is indeed an amazingly sexy woman and smart and everything, I really enjoyed being with her and talking to her (and winning the game hehe ). I really liked that she did not have a lot of experience yet with women but it did not show as she gave me amazing orgasms. It was so funny and hot to have her stuff so many fingers inside me, it felt really intense and stretched out in a good way. Totally filled up :P I hope to meet her again xxx Noa

Comment

That's wonderful to hear, Noa! I'm really enjoying talking to Mila on the boards, so I can only imagine how nice it would be to get to know her in person, even if that was as far as it went. You certainly had a wonderful day with her. You're so right about how it didn't show that she was a newcomer to being with girls. Everything she did with her fingers and mouth looked amazing, and judging from your orgasms, must have felt amazing, too! Hope you get your wish to meet up with her again...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X