IM idea: watching her own girl-girl shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IM idea: watching her own girl-girl shoot

Inspired by Uma's recent IM where she watches a girl-girl video while touching herself, I had an idea. A few models have said on the boards that they enjoy masturbating to their own girl-girl shoots, so I think it would be wonderful to see that. There is something so sexy about the idea of the girls reliving lovely experiences by watching themselves have sex on video.

It would be nice if there was an angle where we could see what she's watching and hearing on the screen, and maybe edited clips of the moments from the girl-girl shoots that she's seeing. My first idea was a DIM reuniting the girls to watch their shoot together, but then it seemed a bit unfair to stop them at touching themselves after they've had sex.

Any models up for trying this out?

Totally :P watching my own shoots again makes me relive the moment and remember exactly how everything felt. I think that is what I want out of any erotic video's: being able to imagine it was me :P Quite a surprising and weird (in a good way) experience if it is.. It also made me aware of how I look from different angles. I sort of discovered a mole underneath my arm on my chest next to my breast haha :P xxx Noa

Comment

An over-shoulder aimed at mirror kind of shot could work where you could see the video and the girl..

Comment

Originally posted by Noa_aw View Post
        An over-shoulder aimed at mirror kind of shot could work where you could see the video and the girl..
        Yes definitely !...and i hope the girl in the mirror would be you Noa....have you done a any solo Intimate Moment videos ?....no need to answer if you prefer not to.

TJ xox

Comment

Aww, thanks Noa! I'd be honored if you were the one to star in this video and make my dream become reality. It's so wonderful to hear how much you enjoy watching your shoots. I trust it's helped you realize that you look stunningly pretty from every angle...

Comment

would be great
            Love Sabrina

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X