Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The orgasm chart

Hi guys,

I had a fun/silly thought today to explain how the intensity of orgasms works. As soon as I had access to my laptop and MS Paint (Dun dun DUN!) I threw together some little charts, because diagrams are awesome. So the white area is "not orgasm", the light purple is "orgasm", and the dark purple is "even more orgasm". The line is one's trajectory into orgasm land on one's path of stimulation. Obviously, it's unrealistically straight and direct, but whatever. I'm sort of illustrating how slower stimulation leads to stronger orgasms, as the boundary between "orgasm" and "not orgasm" shifts. The boundary can be all sorts of different with different people and different times, depending on the headspace and such. Orgasm begins when you cross from one zone into the next, and you can even stack them on top of each other by continuing stimulation and moving into the next zone after that. Obviously, there are all sorts of addenda to this, such as sensitivity, being able to keep the headspace, and so on. And this hasn't even started to go into the realm of multiple orgasms yet! That being said, I got lazy after chart 4. XD Input, anyone? Totally silly? Useful?
    Attached Files

I goggled " orgasmic charts " and found a few but nothing appropriate that lists some of the sub-categories you mentioned. I guess ethnicity, age, weight, prescription drugs and otherwise etc. could all be a factor and contribute.

I thought i'd make one myself.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by tjsunray; 21 April 2014, 04:27 AM.

Comment

Haha, nice one, tj. Very evocative.

Comment

You go from 0 to orgasm in about 1 second tj ?

Sooo.. the goal is to slow take flight and stay in the purple/dark-purple clouds a long as endurable, right? Just checking.

These charts should be used at schools, very educational

Comment

Well, Frans, I do think it's extra awesome when you can stay in that purple area... I've found one can do multiple peaks within it, and even break through a few more shades of purple. And perhaps sex education should spare some thought towards orgasms... having had sex ed in Australia, I at least escaped the fearmongering. As it is, there are various orgasm workshops and gurus out there, and some of this stuff was definitely known of in the western world in the 80s and such. It's just still strangely obscure. I think it is certainly a worthwhile pursuit to learn how to have better orgasms. I know that I started learning from various books when I was 19, and never looked back.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
            You go from 0 to orgasm in about 1 second tj ?
            Frans.........ok, let me fry and clarify.

My chart bypasses the build up to the Bing and Yeeeeeeeeeee stage and goes straight to the point of climatic release and as you can see the trajectory shoots straight up and it's from 0 to 1 second is when the climax occurs ( as is the case with everyone ) but as we all have come to know, Immie's orgasms are " One of a kind " and reach a level of intensity unsurpassed. I realize i exaggerated on the duration of the orgasm but it's Immie's orgasm we're talking about.Maybe Immie's total nerve ending count reaches greater than that of the average woman's of 8000. I guess that explains the difference between a man and woman when it comes to expressing their orgasmic release.

Man = 4000 nerve endings vs Woman = 8000......there must be a reason for it ?

p.s. Immie i hope you don't mind me taking this topic to slightly different direction than it was intented.

TJ... Peace and xox

Comment

Quite alright, tj. And in an answer to your question, I'm pretty sure I have the normal amount of nerve endings. Yes, I'm sensitive, but my orgasms largely come down to headspace, and that's pretty normal in itself. In fact, I have found that in bringing someone else to orgasm, managing headspace is the most powerful tool at your disposal. No move, no matter how awesome, will completely counteract someone's feeling weirded out or uncomfortable or plan un-sexy at a given time. Manage headspace first, THEN stimulate.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X