Nude girl Maika (comes back)
    Attached Files

I beleive she is Canadian,

Comment

I would love to go swimming with you and experience your warm pee

Comment

Yummy Tummy!

Comment

I definitely like Maika! I'm glad she has returned for a redux. Maika seems so open-minded about alot of things by the way she speaks to us in her vid. Scores high points with me.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfgangbuster29 View Post
            I definitely like Maika! I'm glad she has returned for a redux. Maika seems so open-minded about alot of things by the way she speaks to us in her vid. Scores high points with me.
            I agree and hope for more. This is why we like Aussie so much.

Comment

Beautiful Maika returns and are we glad she does. I think her physical beauty is obvious, especially those warm soulful eyes and her smile.
              That wonderful body and bush. She's a great video host too, her thoughtfulness and good sense of humour make spending time with her an appealing prospect.

Thanks also to Elvaar, we're grateful to you for making sure these Aussie beauties are once again gracing the site alongside all the wonderful models who live near to or pass through AWHQ where it currentl is.

SF

Comment

I'm hoping Maika will choose to join us in the chats here in the Forums.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X