X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Lina

Nude girl Lina
    Attached Files

I'm looking forward to this lady. Beautiful, great smile, love the curves she has. Hairy in the right places.

The video clip shows a very personable, talkative and cheerful person. This lovely lady should be right at home here.

SF

Comment

I couldn't agree more, SF. She looks really fantastic based on the previews. She seems to have everything that I like in an Abby girl. A picture-perfect yet natural pussy. A very cute face. A nice personality. Hairy armpits. Hopefully this is the first of many for her.
      Last edited by raiedefesse; 2 May 2014, 10:35 PM.

Comment

And I wasn't disappointed! What a great smile on her profile pic. I really, really like this woman. Probably the best new girl of the last month or two, in my opinion.

Comment

No spoilers here but just you wait for Lina's video to come out!

Comment

Wow, Lina is incredibly sexy! I love her vibrant, fun personality and everything about her is beautiful. Her bright, sparkling smile lights up the room and her luscious curves, perfect boobs and lush pubic hair are quintessentially Abby. It's great that she spends most of the video sharing masturbation stories, from her first experimentations to a sexuality workshop where she and a room full of other women masturbated together (AW shoot idea?). Of course, the video climaxes with her using her dildo to a breathtaking orgasm. I dearly hope she'll be back for many more adventures. I have a feeling the other Abby models would line up to spend some quality time with her...

Comment

Yeah, my ears pricked up a bit when she said she had participated in a Bodysex workshop. I've watched a couple of those vids in the past and found them at times very sexy and always interesting. Betty Dodson is an interesting mature lady...sometimes a bit doctrinaire about her sexual ideas in that way only a person who came of age between 1960-75 can be, but all in all I like her work and her ideas very much. And her business partner Carlin Ross is fucking smoking hot, a late 30s early 40s attorney with long blonde hair. I do love how she promotes thought and openness towards sexuality amongst women of all ages. Her gatherings include the young, the old, the chubby, the conventionally beautiful, all sitting in a circle and spreading their lips for each other.

But aside from that...this Abby vid just about gave me a heart attack. I just adore Lina and hope I see more of her...particularly a GG shoot, as she says she goes both ways.
              Last edited by raiedefesse; 7 May 2014, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Hi there,

As hoped Lina turns out to be as delightful a personality on video as she is beautiful on camera. Nice, relaxed, talking pretty candidly about her experiences and sexuality and with humourous flourishes. It was a pleasure to spend some time in her company, her bubbly warm character lights up the screen.

I hope there are more shoots to come with her, both solo and with other models as I think she'd have a great rapport with some of the girls here. A girl girl would be great too.

Thanks for bringing her to us on the site. Glad to see fellow fans coming on and showing their appreciation. Lina is a lovely and very sexy young woman with plenty to say. Yay.

SF

Comment

Lina needs to start a "Models Speak" forum thread! I'm sure it would be a hit and she'd have a legion of fans surrounding her within minutes of her first post.

Lina, are you out there? How about it?

Comment

Thanks SF!! What a wonderful compliment you make me blush!!
                    I do indeed feel right at home. The shoot was so fun and sexy and I am ecstatic at the feedback so far
                    xoxo Lina

Comment

Originally posted by raiedefesse View Post
                      Lina needs to start a "Models Speak" forum thread! I'm sure it would be a hit and she'd have a legion of fans surrounding her within minutes of her first post.

Lina, are you out there? How about it?
                      Hi raidefeese,

Thanks for your patience, I finally did post a thread!! Took me a while to figure out how this worked, but here I am!
                      honoured you'd think I'd have legions of fans as it were. too kind!!
                      xoxo Lina

Comment

raiedefesse,

there are few words.....it's so lovely to sit at my computer on a sunny day and have your compliments wash over me. So glad you've heard of Betty and Carlin, they are an incredible kick ass team and amazing women that I'm very honoured to know. There is an incredible amount to be said about the work they do, and for those who haven't had the great experience of reading up on them and their orgasm activism, I urge them to check them out at www.dodsonandross.com

As for chemistry with other AW ladies, I recently had the privilege of doing double intimate moments with three stunning women, just last week!! Also thinking about doing the girl/girl, but the time must be right......

bisous xoxox
                        Lina

Comment

Hi massfan3

Thank you so much for the compliments!!! I might have to print them out and stick them on my mirror to give me a positive boost in the mornings. I'm so glad you enjoyed seeing the shoot as much as I did doing it Hahaha I have also brought up the idea of doing a bodysex workshop with the AW ladies.....certainly an idea for the future!! I guess we'll have to wait and see

xoxox
                          Lina

Comment

Lina, you are most welcome! I replied at greater length on your own thread, but I'm glad we were able to somewhat express how lovely we think you are.

Comment

Very exciting!!!! Carlin and Betty mentioned me in their weekly video blog. I'm freaking out it's so exciting!!!!
                              Just had to share : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVNNxian0Y4#t=179

xoxo Lina

Comment

very sexy lina. all natural beauty at its best. cant wait to see more of you.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                Working...
                                X