X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classy, elegant Cleo

Classy, elegant Cleo
    Attached Files

Nearly 6 years ive been waiting for this....

Comment

I dont recall ever seeing Cleo smoke before ! This set does not give justice to Cleo.

Comment

Please AW staff, could you at least not add some filters on the pictures? The models are already almost not visible with this lighting.

Comment

After Dark shoots aren't really my cup of tea...but Cleo certainly is! Brand new shots of her are always welcome, especially nearly six years after she last graced our screens in a new adventure. I'm on the record with my abiding love for Cleo, so suffice it to say that it was very special to once again admire her perfectly beautiful body. In addition to the makeup and moody lighting, she gave the camera a few cute smiles that let her heart-meltingly wonderful Cleo-ness shine through. *happy sigh*

I realize this was shot forever ago and is just now being released from the vault, but it did start me daydreaming that our darling, adorable Princess Cleo will one find her way to Amsterdam to resume her AW career. I'm not exaggerating when I say there's probably nothing in the world that would make me happier...

Comment

Fuck Yeah.
            New Cleo!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X