Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Mila & Uma J

Lesbian Sex: Mila & Uma J
    Attached Files

Glad to have Mila back

Comment

and Uma of course too!

Comment

At last...the long awaited maiden solo shoot of the lovely Mila is coming down the pike...but we have to wait an entire month! Damn...well, at least we have this insanely hot GG pictorial to tide us over.

Comment

Oh, you guys are so cute I'm glad to see the pictures turned out well, we don't look as much alike as I thought we did. And I was so tired on this day! Uma J & I were up ALL night before this shoot discussing film & poetry & other nerdy things girls with glasses like to talk about :P She is lovely

Comment

So, first things first here in Abby Winters Philosophy Club: I'd have to go with the duck-sized horses. Ducks are mean and I think one the size of a horse would mess you up. Somehow little horses seem more manageable.

There was something else I was going to discuss...oh yeah! The incredibly hot, passionate sex between these two heartbreakingly pretty girls. This was just...wow. At the risk of sounding weird or overenthusiastic, Mila and Uma's lovemaking nearly brought tears of joy to my eyes, since I felt so privileged to bear witness to it.

Mila, your comment above is so wonderfully revealing. I just love that you and Uma hit it off so well that you stayed up all night chatting. I love film and other nerdy things as well, and especially discussing it with cute girls in glasses, so I would have watched a whole video of your fully clothed rap session. But for our purposes, the time you spent getting to know each other and forging a bond provides a sweetly romantic undercurrent to the shoot.

The deeply passionate kissing starts about a minute into the video and simply never stops, which was extraordinary. Once you undress each others' gorgeous bodies, you are both so clearly committed to giving each other as much pleasure as possible. The 69 is amazing, as Mila cums while licking Uma, and they clearly could not wait to tongue-kiss each other after the climax. Mila then asks Uma to sit in her lap, her flawless breasts bouncing, so she can stroke her pussy while cradling Uma's head in her hand and caressing her luxurious red hair. When Uma cums, pressing her head into Mila's neck, her eyes struggle up to gaze upon Mila's pretty face as the pleasure washes over her. Mila gives her a bright smile as they hold hands and kiss, and my heart melts.

Every second of this video has something incredibly sexy going on, from Mila looking like a vision of pure ecstasy lying back receiving oral, breathily moaning to orgasm, to Uma getting on all fours to be stroked to an intense orgasm by Mila (who is sweetly masturbating herself at the same time!). The girls finish up kissing in a warm, loving embrace that says everything about what a great shoot this is.

I've been an AW fan for close to nine years now, and it's simply astonishing how the site still keeps producing instant classic shoots week after week. All the thanks in the world are due to our beloved shooters Izzy, Masie and crew and of course all the wonderfully sexy girls like Mila and Uma who so sweetly share their beauty and sexuality with the world.

Comment

Beautiful image set but when I tried to down load it I waited for minute before a message came back for the AW site stating that there is an "Internal server fault"

Comment

Originally posted by PhilJayBee View Post
                Beautiful image set but when I tried to down load it I waited for minute before a message came back for the AW site stating that there is an "Internal server fault"
                Yeah, there is a problem with zip downloads. I've reported it to staff, sorry 'bout that!

Comment

Zip-download issue has been fixed, happy downloading!

Comment

Thanks for your lovely words massfan3 - we would be nothign without our incredible models and supportive board using members xxx

Comment

Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
                      So, first things first here in Abby Winters Philosophy Club: I'd have to go with the duck-sized horses. Ducks are mean and I think one the size of a horse would mess you up. Somehow little horses seem more manageable.
                      Massfan, I would absolutely have to agree! This is supposed to be one of those hypothetical, thought-provoking questions where there is 'technically' no right or wrong answer...but the choice seems so obvious! Just step on them if they get in the way :P Oh and by the way, thanks again for the descriptive play-by-play. I don't actually watch the videos the whole way through, so it's nice to read a flattering, flowery synopsis

Comment

Aww, you're very welcome, Masie. Between the amazing models, the pretty girls behind the camera and the my fellow supportive, respectful members, AW is quite the warm little community and I'm so happy to be a part of it! Mila, I'll respond to your nice comments on your own thread!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X