Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girls who love girls thread

Hi there,

I thought whilst I had some momentum I would start another new thread. This one is more for those models who love other women in more than just an appreciation of their beauty or I shared a drunken kiss with one once. Whether you're just sexually attracted to women or can love them in a romantic/companionship sense also. This is the place to be for those models or female members (I think there are happily quite a few) who think they might enjoy being with a women, already are enjoying sex with other women or those who take it even further into romance or partnership, whether this is only occasional or regularly speaking.

We get some good insights into this aspect of sexuality from the interviews in solo videos and before and after videos as well as the hot girl girl encounters on here but thought this could be a thread which goes more in depth or simply where we just get a better insight into these things.

I wanted to start with two related and probably quite similar questions for any models who want to contribute their thoughts.

When did you first become aware that you were more than just appreciative of other women's beauty and form and that you were sexually attracted to and/or aroused by girls/women?

Do you remember the first girl you saw and wanted to be physically intimate with, whether it was someone you knew or saw in real life or in the media e.g on the television or at the cinema, in a magazine maybe?

Take care,

SF

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
Working...
X