X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video masturbation: Gretchen & Noa

Video masturbation: Gretchen & Noa
    Attached Files

This is a joyful video of the prettiest girls ever sharing a special moment. It's so sweet how they keep saying how much they love watching each other as they build to their beautiful orgasms. Lots of nice kisses and cuddles in the afterglow as we get to imagine how hot things will get in their (hopefully inevitable) girl-girl shoot, for which this serves as a lovely prelude.

Comment

It doesn't get any more beautiful than this, hopefully we will get to see them together again! I loved the cute moment when Gretchen's towel briefly slipped off when she turned around to kiss Noa.
      Last edited by trebor; 23 May 2014, 04:20 AM.

Comment

I loved that we got to kiss some more for a close-up I really want to meet Gretchen again and not hold back on anything. But I guess that's obvious :P xxx Noa

Comment

Terrific double IM. Exquisite young ladies.
          Would love to see these two reunite for a full-on girl/girl, with "no holding back" as Noa said.

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
            Terrific double IM. Exquisite young ladies.
            Would love to see these two reunite for a full-on girl/girl, with "no holding back" as Noa said.
            Who could be so ungrateful to prevent both beauties to meet again and do whatever they want to each other.
            Definitely also in the camp for a reunion!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X