X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Logan

Nude girl Logan
    Attached Files

Cute girl...naughty first shoot. Great set. Love the panties and the bold pissing shots.

Comment

She is very pretty. I love her cute nose and her beautiful smile.

Comment

It was a very engaging video. She's cute, chatty, and naughty. Love the boots/shoes too. Agree with Trebor that her nose is cute.
        Last edited by raiedefesse; 20 May 2014, 09:21 PM.

Comment

I love love love trying on bras! What lovely fun. Especially the lacy underwires. Beautiful. Thanks so much. AW should have more of these. Among all the models but would be nice to see on some of the well endowed ladies as well.

Comment

Logan's video is stunning. Very enjoyable indeed. A great job by Elvaar.

Comment

Watching Logan pee a veritable flood onto that porch was great...reminded me of a rainy fall or spring day where the water puddles and splashes. She is a force of nature, a natural beauty, and an incredibly erotic presence. Agree with Remigius...great job by Elvaar on this one. Great concept.
              Last edited by raiedefesse; 24 May 2014, 12:56 AM.

Comment

Nude model Logan

Will we be seeing any more of this fun, fresh and natural Aussie girl?

Comment

I just downloaded her video, wow dont you just love these sweet fresh faced aussie girls, she is amazing, and hope to see more of her as well.

Comment

Just wondering if Logan has totally disappeared? Her only shoot was last April and I've been hoping to see her return.
                    Is there good news or bad news?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X