X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Jada

Nude girl Jada
    Attached Files

Jada, what a delicious little creatures. I sure hope we get to see her in another shoot.

Comment

Jada represents just perfectly what I appreciate in a woman and what in my opinion beauty is all about

Jada you're really a gem. I hope to see you again soon.

yusa

Comment

Yes - I concur - you are a real beautiful, gentle young lady and somebody we need to visit with more often. I do have one question, though - what is the patch on your lovely succulent bum??

Thank you for sharing...

David

Comment

That patch on her bottom is birth mark - very unusual. When I was shooting Jada - especially with her glasses off, she started to remind me of a certain Chloe B - can anyone else see the resemblance?

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
            That patch on her bottom is birth mark - very unusual. When I was shooting Jada - especially with her glasses off, she started to remind me of a certain Chloe B - can anyone else see the resemblance?
            ok, I can see her face looking a bit similar to Chloe B. It reminded me also of...ah, right Jewel Staite, especially with her characters look on Stargate Atlantis.
            Last edited by dropshop; 28 May 2014, 09:04 PM. Reason: link to picture

Comment

Hi guys! Sorry I'm joining the discussion a bit late, but thank you all for the lovely comments As for the patch on my bum, unless you're referring to the tiny freckle next to my anus, I don't see what you're talking about

Comment

Jada it is great to have you up one the boards - have you got your own page in the models speak section yet so we can share in all your hobbies and joys? xx

Comment

Hi masie! I couldn't find the models speak section, I looked everywhere for it but I don't know where it is! How do I get to it?

Comment

Oh nevermind, it shows up now

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X