Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: cam with AW models (AW playdate)

Permanent Resident
    It's wonderful to see you on the boards, Alina! I'm delighted that my feedback made your day and made you excited to continue: that is so sweet and lovely to hear. It was an absolute thrill to see how happy you were to see me when I joined the chat. You're the best.

I'm definitely intrigued to have a private playdate with you and see some your creative ideas. The time you have scheduled for privates on Saturday at 7 a.m. New York time should work for me, so I'll try to join you!

Also, it would be lovely if you started your own thread on the Models Speak page on the boards. I'm sure lots of your fans would love to have a central place to visit with you!

AW Model First steps on the boards alina_aw's Avatar
    Thanks to Masie, she shown me your message) now I`ll be here more often and for sure will create my own topic when i`ll have an opportunity.
    Huge thanks for your words I`m enjoying when you are enjoying)))
    And ofc I`ll put my schedule and my ideas on my topic to my lovely fans)
    Have a great day and see you soon)

A quick sorry from Remie - She had tech issues her end so missed her Playdate today but we are working on getting this fixed and re booking it soon.

Still Exploring
    Thanks Alina for an amazing private playdate. You are incredible from head to toe!

Still Exploring
    Do you think that we can have a playdate with you Masie ?

AW Model Enjoys her stay here Bobbie_AW's Avatar
    Hi guys, so unfortunately, I've had to postpone my playdate! I now live with a house full of people and they all decided to come home early . I hope I can work something out with them soon. On another note, I just shot my lovely friend yesterday and I'll be shooting more and more behind the camera in the next while! I hope you guys like the content I make.

Permanent Resident
    Bummer that your playdate didn't work out today. Hope you can organize another one before long, it'll be so nice to visit with you again and hear about what's going on in your life! I'm looking forward to chatting with you about your wonderful work behind the camera. All of the shoots you've done have been so sexy and expertly shot, and I loved your post the other day about all the attention you give to making sure the models are relaxed and having fun: that really shows through beautifully in all your work.

It's fantastic to hear that you've shot another one of your beautiful friends, and that you have more shoots on the way! I'm pretty sure that by now you've set an unbreakable AW record for the model who's recruited the most friends to the site, but I have a feeling you'll be adding to the record in the future.

Still Exploring
    I know there was a survey a while back on which days of the week were best for people for public playdates, so that may be the answer, but they always seem to be on the same two or three days - eg the current list: nearly all Saturday or Monday. Wednesday and Friday hardly get a look in, and Tuesday and Thursday seem rare. Speaking for myself, Tuesday and Wednesday are best, but I am sure there are plenty of people who would like Friday as well. Any chance of spreading them more evenly? They are such a fabulous part of Abby Winters, it would be good to give more people an opportunity to join in. (And while I'm here, any chance of a playdate with Lexi B, the most beautiful girl I've seen over the last few months?)

Hi Dimble a quick survey on Playdate dates sounds like a sensible idea - will jump on that so we can get up o date info.

Still Exploring
    Thanks, Masie. PS (I'm not the first to ask) - can we persuade you to do a playdate for us? You can't say your days of being horny are over!

I do miss my time fun side of the camera and yes can't deny the horny part of me is still there I recently did appear on camera for AW (teaser alert) and am very excited to see how that turned out.

If you guys like it I might try another Playdate so watch this space and be sure to let me know what you make of the video I made when it comes out xx

Permanent Resident
    I think I got a bit of an idea from your Twitter account of what to expect from your (highly anticipated!) next on-camera appearance. But I'm won't wait until it comes out to chime in that of course we'd love to visit with you in another playdate some day! It's always so nice to chat with you, especially about all the fun you've had working for AW, in addition to connecting with the horny part of you, naturally.

It looks from your Twitter photos that you're having an absolutely amazing time on your world travels! Are you going to meet up with any AW friends while you're in Australia?

Still Exploring
    nice i can't wait masie.

I am loving my trip thank you, I arrived in Australia a few days ago and it is what I expected and more - having a great time.

Alrek I am also very excited to see the put together video from my fun abbywinters day back in America - we can look forward to it together xx

Poor Satine has just called me and she is not very well. I am cancelling her Playdate for tomorrow but she will let us know as soon as she is better. Hopefully just a 24 hour bug.