Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cam with AW models

Owner
    all members should be able to see the playdate page, either with a "not allowed" message that Laktor saw, or the actual contents of the page (showing scheduled shows if there are any).

Laktor, sorry it did not work for you. You did not miss much - just me chatting in stops and starts while we tried to get it running smoothly. Would have been good to chat with you though!

Can you please submit a bug report at http://www.abbywinters.com/help/support ("report a bug")? That will automatically gather some dta about your account, and help us solve the problem for you.

Posting Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by garionhall View Post
    all members should be able to see the playdate page, either with a "not allowed" message that Laktor saw, or the actual contents of the page (showing scheduled shows if there are any).

Laktor, sorry it did not work for you. You did not miss much - just me chatting in stops and starts while we tried to get it running smoothly. Would have been good to chat with you though!

Can you please submit a bug report at http://www.abbywinters.com/help/support ("report a bug")? That will automatically gather some dta about your account, and help us solve the problem for you.
    Ok, guess I'll report the "bug" next time it happens since it requires the URL of the page and also have to copy and paste the error message.

Posting Champion
    Nothing shows up on that page when I tried it this morning.

I'm also seeing the same thing Frans is seeing with the word 'Playdate' running into the 'Beta' icon.

Buenos Aires, Argentina and Barcelona, Spain (soon!)
    Yes!!!! I used to work as a webcam model the last year and maybe I am going to do it again in a few time. It is so fun being watched and more if you are with a friend

Enjoys It Here
    Would love to watch and chat Anahi.