No announcement yet.

cam with AW models (AW playdate)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when is the countdown widget supposed to show on members page? I know the next session is at least a day away (that makes it thursday way early morning).

Comment

Laktor, mind-reading is all part of the service!

Glad you get to see Masie. I am a little nervous this will be the first time I have not been able to be present myself, so I hope it all works fine!

Gretchen is on at 1600 Berlin time, so that may suit you better?

Comment

I will miss you masie. I have to work. Bad time for a show

Comment

Originally posted by garionhall View Post

Gretchen is on at 1600 Berlin time, so that may suit you better?
          Yes! That would be 10pm here. Another Yay!! Now, do you know the date Gretchen is doing her cam show?

Comment

If Masie can chat for over two hours I maybe just be able to catch the end of it..
            I'm confident Masie could chat that long...
            I would so love to see Masie on cam... it would be entertainment plus and sure to bring a grin to every watchers dial.

alas thinking I'll probably miss it... Can show model have a "redux" right???

Have fun Masie...

Comment

Rush home PINKY!!!!! I can only do the one hour or I will be late for work but I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for tomorrow, you know me and talking and it has been the longest time since I have shared my body with you all that I am both a little nervous (first of many confessions no doubt) but I am also getting butterfly's in my tummy which is one of my favorite feelings in the world. Love your faces I will see you tomorrow ! xxxxxxx

Comment

Cam show with Masie worked very well, with just one short breakdown 3/4 through, but got in again in about 3 minutes. However, when the countdown got to zero, it said "any moment now" and I waited almost 5 minutes, but nothing came on. Had to leave the site and come back, and then Masie was on. Really enjoyed Masie's show. A lot of people logged on but not many asking questions, so I did and Masie answered them all. Thanks Masie! She loves to talk, but that's ok, because I love listening to her! She looked beautiful and let us gaze upon her almost the entire hour. Looking forward to the next cam show with the lovely Gretchen!

Comment

bugger.... missed it....
                  Although it is telling me "any moment now" think it's just teasing me.

Lucky laktor (and many others)... Masie is so entertaining and does LOVE to talk.... feel like I really missed out....

One day... one day... I will get to talk Rugby with Maise in real time. (although that may bore the rest of the people.

Laktor, Was Poppy there??

Comment

Of course Poppy was there - she slept through the whole thing as it was a bit early for her but she came to wave good bye at the end and in your honer Pinky i told everyone to be sure to support the England team! Laktor thank you so much for talking back with me today and leading our conversation down so many different paths ha even I ended up learning new things about myself and I came into work today with an extra glow - maybe my night time orgasms need to head to the mornings?

Thank you to everyone who stayed up late, got up early or took the time to come and pop in it was so lovely seeing so many names in the side bar and I feel very loved and love you all. x

Comment

Sounds like Poppy has an easy/comfy life Did you cam from home Masie? Good to hear that works ok, saves you a verrry early trip to work ;-)Must have been a busy day, walking Poppy, doing the kickbox thing and then one hour camming, prolly an enjoyable start of the day, heh

I wonder if that many people attending/few people chatting is a common thing with webcam shows. It is a more interactive medium indeed, good thing Laktor had plenty of questions and ideas! ;-)

Comment

We're just about to release a timezone feature, to help folks see the schedule of shows in their own timezone.
                        Not a big deal, but this feature is up and now (incorrectly) guesses what time zone I'm in. Is the guess based on my IP address or some attribute in my http header? Just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by AarontheMoor View Post
                          Not a big deal, but this feature is up and now (incorrectly) guesses what time zone I'm in. Is the guess based on my IP address or some attribute in my http header? Just curious.
                          You know you can change the guessed zone (which for me was some GMT-5 thing, though IP is NL) on preferences page? Here: http://www.abbywinters.com/myaccount/preferences

Http header doesn't have info on timezone that I can see. I'm guessing they use IP, but have no idea how it got to 'UTC-5 New York' for my dutch IP ;-)

p.s. had to refresh page (F5) to get schedule to display nicely aligned (Firefox)

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                            You know you can change the guessed zone (which for me was some GMT-5 thing, though IP is NL) on preferences page?
                            Gotcha. Right next to the penis preference panel. Say that three times.

Comment

Hi Masie
                              Thank you for such a wonderful hour (plus a bit extra for the awesome "hoovering" session and to meet Poppy!). I did ask a couple of questions which you quickly answered but mostly just content to listen to you. It was so very interesting that the time just seemed to fly by.
                              While watching your first solo I was totally intrigued (amazed) by your masturbation fantasies but yesterdays "turkey basting" fantasy just beats them all!
                              One thing for certain: it was lovely to see you in front of the camera again and I hope there's more to come.
                              Thanks again and as far as I'm concerned the last chocolate is always yours!
                              Last edited by boomertoo; 21 November 2014, 04:29 AM.

Comment

We've now fixed the bug in the timezone detection, but we'd like your help to confirm that. Follow this process:

(0) Be logged in to AW
                                (1) Visit preferences page (http://www.abbywinters.com/myaccount/preferences), set timezone to "Select a timezone...", at the top of the list
                                (2) Visit the playdates page (http://www.abbywinters.com/playdate)
                                (3) See if the timezone is detected correctly, in the text, "Shown with your timezone of ????. We show it as being ???? there now."

Please post here and let me know if it's good or not, and if not, what timezone you are in?

thanksabunch!

Comment

I am in the eastern U.S. Yesterday when I checked Gretchen's schedule it correctly identified my time zone as America/New York. When I just now checked it said I was in America/Los Angeles. I manually reset it to New York on the preferences page.

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                                    Thank you to everyone who stayed up late, got up early or took the time to come and pop in it was so lovely seeing so many names in the side bar and I feel very loved and love you all. x
                                    I wish I could have attended - you are a special part of the AW experience - but I'm not so young any more and usually can't stay awake past midnight. You came on at 1:30am here... Maybe next time!

Comment

@ simono, may I ask that you follow the steps I posted above, and advise what happens?

Comment

We've now fixed the bug in the timezone detection, but we'd like your help to confirm that. Follow this process:

(0) Be logged in to AW
                                        (1) Visit preferences page (http://www.abbywinters.com/myaccount/preferences), set timezone to "Select a timezone...", at the top of the list
                                        (2) Visit the playdates page (http://www.abbywinters.com/playdate)
                                        (3) See if the timezone is detected correctly, in the text, "Shown with your timezone of ????. We show it as being ???? there now."

Please post here and let me know if it's good or not, and if not, what timezone you are in?

thanksabunch!
                                        Works fine for me (NL, Amsterdam +1) also shows up ok in preferences after step 2/3.

Comment

Hi Garion...America/Toronto time zone was automatically set, and is in sync with the play date
                                          Last edited by tjsunray; 21 November 2014, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Following your process, the playdate page now correctly shows that I am located in the Chatham Islands (UTC+12:45).

Comment

I will miss Gretchen also. Why do you do the shows at daytime when people work?

Comment

Frans it is indeed a dog's life, I always tell people that if reincarnation actually exists then in my next life I am coming back as poppy! I once had friends visit and nipped out for some reason and when I returned I found all three sat on the floor and poppy stretched our on the sofa - she looked so happy no one wanted to move her.

Boomertoo thankyou for helping me with my 'housework' and for being so supportive about my sexual imaginings. To be honest I am always a bit shy about telling people some of my more unusual erotic imaginings in case people think me weird.

Simono if I am deemed entertaining enough to do a second playdate I plan on doing it in line with a different time zone for variety reasons. I was joking in the office that I might wait and see which time zone offers me the best deal to pick them , who has the best lists of questions to ask etc.

Froggytown my understanding is that while everything is in final test mode we are needing to limit times based on which time zones we are testing and when we have tech support available but Things should change when all is up and running to be more flexible and inclusive but I could be wrong this is something I am not personally working on.

Comment

Hi Garion

I set the timezone to Sydney and everything works fine. Masie's camshow went perfectly - no problems at all.

Comment

Set the time zone to L.A. (close enough), and it works fine.

Comment

I'll be traveling home from Thanksgiving here in the states so will probably miss this one, too, but the notification and countdown widget seem to be working well so I'll hopefully catch one sooner or later. Although it's largely counter to the point I'd be curious to watch even a recorded version of one of these.

Comment

@ simono, may I ask that you follow the steps I posted above, and advise what happens?
                                                        Garion, I had already done the steps before my last post - sorry if this was not clear. I used the preferences page to manually override the time zone that had been wrongly auto-detected. I thought you would be interested in auto detects that still did not work after the most recent code fix. If I understand the timeline, my Gretchen schedule lookup originally showed the correct auto-detected time zone as eastern U.S. before the code fix but the wrong auto-detected time zone as western U.S. after the code fix. Then I manually forced it to eastern U.S.

Comment

I'm still curious as to how this all works since I have not participated in it before and I'm looking forward to the up-coming session with Gretchen, but how will our communications with the model take place? Will it be via text or voice? what other technical things will I need to have set up for this special event? What's allowed or encouraged and what is not? What software might I need to make sure is in-place and tested before the scheduled session is to begin?

Comment

wolfgang, I'll let Garion answer the specifics, but want to know what browser do you (intend to) use? For a network/stream test you could try viewing any of the flash vids of the regular shoots at highest quality (900kbit).

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                                              wolfgang, I'll let Garion answer the specifics, but want to know what browser do you (intend to) use? For a network/stream test you could try viewing any of the flash vids of the regular shoots at highest quality (900kbit).
                                                              I use Opera and the hi-res streaming vids play smoothly on my connection, but only buffer at the beginning.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X