No announcement yet.

cam with AW models (AW playdate)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am not allowed to logg in withought beeing schedulled for the playdate. I sent like 5 emails to the office. and i am still waiting for the answer. i guess tomorrow i will get a response. maybe the will reschedule. we will see... i am sorry for today

Comment

Originally posted by Maia View Post
      i am not allowed to logg in withought beeing schedulled for the playdate.
      You mean login to the main site to look at vids and pictures? Your regular (model) account should work, what is the error/message you get ?

Comment

Hello Maia, you don't have to be sorry. It's not your fault. I hope to see you soon in the playdate! It would be great to schedule it soon, so we don't have to wait so long to see you live.

Comment

Dont worry Maia, from what I can gather there were a lot of folks hoping to see you... From my view, I was waiting for you to show up and it never did. No errors. Something must have been up at the AW end of things, hopefully they can get it ironed out.

Comment

Originally posted by Maia View Post
            No one came and i thought it was my fault i was so sad too
            Hi Maia! Please don't be sad. We love having you here. You are a wonderful person and I am sure there are lots of members here who want to see you in a playdate. I know I do. You are a great part of our community and I would love to be able to have the chance to be able to chat with you in a playdate. I hope the issue gets resolved soon as I am looking forward to your next playdate.

Comment

Well, "beta" is no excuse
              The AW-support and the information-policy must become better - for the members and the model. It can't be that dozens of members nearly get mad in front of their computers, because they think they have a problem with their machine not being able to connect to the playdate-server. And on the other side there is the model wondering, why nobody shows up. Not the model has to contact the AW-headquarter, the headquarter should contact her, informing that something is wrong. And also on the website there must be a message, that something is wrong with the server, so the playdate can not take place.
              We all know, that technical problems might happen, but we should get the information, that there IS a problem.

Comment

Suggestion: Playdates as subcribable iCal-calendar

Hello,

due to the fact, that times and dates of playdates are often changing and there are new ones added and sometimes existing ones are canceled, it would be a great service to have the dates in an iCal-calendar you can subscribe to. So the calendar on your smartphone is always up to date and you won't miss a date with the lovely AW girls.

Comment

Folks, I apologise for this. It was caused by our recent upgrade to allow Private Playdates.

We think we have found the problem, and as Gerobe suggested, we're adding a button to allow users to log themselves out of any other sessions, which will resolve this issue (or, knowing our luck, uncover a new issue that this issue hid previously...). This button will not be in place for Marleen S's Playdate tomorrow, but will be on Wednesday (along with several other features and bug fixes).

I have ensured that Maia will be paid for her time, and I hope we can reschedule her again real soon.

Thanks for your patience, and I apologise again.

Comment

Well, let's hope that Marleen's playdate doesn't have the same problem encountered with Maia! And speaking of private playdates, has any member encountered one yet? I've never been online when a model is doing one, so are they actually happening now? How many models, if any, have done them and how often?

Comment

Thanks for your positive thought, Laktor.

We have not yet officially launched Priavte Playdates. Laney tried, but there were some tech issues, which we're fixing this week and next. Then, Private Playdates will be a go! You'll see the scheduled times (eg, mary online for four hours) with the other Playdates, but in a different colour.

Comment

NOTE: I have merged the 'connection could not be established' thread from tech-support forum with this thread. Please report issues with playdates in this thread until it's out of beta. Thanks.

Comment

Thank you AW for rescheduling Maia so quickly! And thank you too Maia.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	aw marleen non connect.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	647771

this is the image while playdates are on...cant seem yo see them

Comment

Hmm.. you're right I don't see an active feed yet either. Will ask staff to look into that.

Comment

Ok, it's active now, scroll *down* the page and click on Maia's window. Have fun!

Comment

I swear that this wording sounds like there probably is no nudity in the public playdates, but we know there is and much more. I think the wording should be changed. ......" Models shown online below may be hosting a Public room, just chatting with no nudity (unless you're really lucky!) - click to join in. You can invite an Online model for a Private Playdate at any time."

Comment

Hi Laktor,

We're in an awkward position with Playdates right now. First, we made Public Playdates that we've been enjoying for the last few months. A month ago, we released the code changes for Private Playdates, that allows models to do a Private, pay-per-minute Playdate with one customer. But, we're not entirely ready with that, and releasing it, we found some issues that were not so obvious at the time of development.

These issues are now being fixed (some fixes released today, more later this week), which will make everything much clearer and work smoothly (and, mean actual Private Playdates can happen, for real).

Once that round is done, we'll fix the copy you're referring to. It makes sense in the context of Private Playdates, which will become more dominant in the Playdate ecosystem, if you will.

Comment

Besides the one time the stream stopped for a few minutes, the playdate with Nichole today was a very pleasant hour. Wishing you have a fantastic addition to the team with her, when she becomes a contract shooter.

Comment

Ooh, I missed Nichole's playdate, but I'm so happy she'll be shooting for AW again! She did such an awesome job as a shooter in her fairly short time on staff a while back. I still remember her flirting with Chloe and Misha during the after video of their girl-girl.

Comment

There's another bit of Playdate scheduling weirdness going on. Both Flora and Laney have Playdates listed for September 19...one hour apart. Flora's is 6 AM California time, Laney's at 7 AM, which means hers would start when Flora's ends. Is this a glitch? Is someone rescheduling? Is there any chance we could have...the much-desired Double Public Playdate? Please say yes.

Comment

I see Flora at schedule on 23-oct , if you still see the schedule as you describe please post a screen-shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                              I see Flora at schedule on 23-oct , if you still see the schedule as you describe please post a screen-shot.
                                              Frans, it looks like it was edited after I posted about it. I'm guessing that Flora had to reschedule for some reason...but we get a Laney Playdate, so no complaints!

Comment

So, now Lotte's Playdate is off the schedule and Laney has one for tonight. What gives?

Comment

Yeah, I was looking forward to seeing Laney in a week. Now it is at 2:00 AM for me, which is not really a good time (and short notice too). I miss everyone elses playdates as they are always in the morning here, and I am working. Is Laney going to be doing private playdates again too?

Comment

Huh? I don't see a Laney playdate scheduled at all. First one I see is Yara at 23-september.

Private playdates aren't connected to public playdates schedules (as far as I know), so you could/should ask Laney when she intends to be online for private playdates. Asking in her thread is prolly the best way.

Comment

I apologise for the inconvenience.

Sometimes, things come up in our models personal lives that take priority over a Playdate. They are well aware that our customers make plans based on the scheduled times, and these decisions are not made lightly by us or the models.

Comment

We're very close to Private Playdates, we hope to be testing them with Laney herself in the coming seven days. Once we're sure they are working, we'll notify all the models, and you folks here. At first, models will chose to be online whenever, but in the coming weeks, we'll add the ability for models to schedule themselves - these will appear in the current schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                                          Huh? I don't see a Laney playdate scheduled at all. First one I see is Yara at 23-september.
                                                          Frans, by the time you'd posted, Laney's Playdate had come and gone, and the schedule had been corrected to show the correct starting time of 11:00 PM California time. I will add that the browser I surf AW with on my tablet won't always update on its own, so when I opened it this morning, it said that Laney's Playdate was still going on...at 7:00 AM California time. Girl's got some serious stamina.

Comment

Originally posted by garionhall View Post
                                                            I apologise for the inconvenience.

Sometimes, things come up in our models personal lives that take priority over a Playdate. They are well aware that our customers make plans based on the scheduled times, and these decisions are not made lightly by us or the models.
                                                            Thanks, Garion. I understand that things happen. Since the Playdate page doesn't always update properly, maybe someone from AW could put a post in this thread the next time there's a schedule change?

And while Laney was lovely as always, I still wish she could have appeared on her originally scheduled date. It would have been at 8:00 PM (2000) California time on September 19...my birthday. Ah well, I would have missed part of Doctor Who if it hadn't changed anyway.

Comment

When I went to join Lotte's public playdate yesterday, the 'scheduled' countdown next to Lotte's name in the list of playdates showed 38 minutes to start, although the start time at the top of the screen said 2 minutes. Indeed the playdate started after a couple of minutes. After a few minutes there were only four people in the playdate, 2 members, Lotte and a lady from AW. She was puzzled as to why there were so few there, and I suggested that many were perhaps waiting because the countdown was still showing about 38 minutes to start time. She said it looked ok where she was, so I checked again and it still said 38 minutes. I was using Internet Explorer, so I checked by joining via Google Chrome. The problem didn't show there, but it was still there on the Internet Explorer screen. Eventually quite a few people joined in and it went well, but it clearly caused some confusion and some people to join in quite late. At the end of the playdate, it was still showing about 38 minutes to start time. It wasn't fixed on 38, I've just used that as a shorthand here. It actually was counting down from 39 minutes until it got to 37 minutes, then went back to 39 minutes.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X