X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real life couple Demi & Nicolaas

Real life couple Demi & Nicolaas
    Attached Files

Nicholas is built like a rock. His six pack physique is jawdropping and incredibly arousing to me. What a great show of male beauty and curvy female beauty this promises to be. Demi has curves that just won't stop and her offering that ultra-feminine ass to Nicolaas' perfect male form is so hot.

Comment

When the video goes live I recommend watching the after video after the main video, it highlights a very interesting part of their normal sex life.

Comment

You have me intrigued, Masie...

Comment

OOOO raiedefesse....maybe it's the something we've been discussing

Comment

I'm never that lucky, Lina!
            Last edited by raiedefesse; 23 May 2014, 04:27 AM.

Comment

Wow! Wow! Wow! This was amazing

Comment

An abbywinters first!

Comment

too sexy demi. perfecto. hope to see more of you in the future. keep up the good work

Comment

I have not visited Abby Winters site for awhile its been even longer since I have viewed a video and oh my am I happy this was the first one I saw!!
                    Demi and Nicolaas you guys are so damn hot! I do not think I have viewed an Abby Winters video with a couple this sexy in it, I really hope to be seeing more of you two.

Kisses,
                    Alex

Comment

What a sexy couple, it would be nice nice to see Nicolass practice some of the more acrobatic sex with his delicious Demi, that he mentioned in the after video.
                      And last but not least, Nicolass, must train intensely for that magnificent physique.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X