''You will not be rebilled''

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

''You will not be rebilled''

Is there a good reason why the GMBill site says I'll be rebilled today and the AW site on its subscriptions page says ''You will not be rebilled'' in red?

Once again my heart jumped up into my throat as I read that! The same thing has happened before and the rebills occurred without any difficulties,so I ought not to worry,but if it DOES go pear-shaped and the rebill fails,it is THEN too late.Can somebody at AW find a way for it to say simply ''rebill pending'' or ''rebill happening shortly'' on the subscription page? If a rebill is NOT to be made then red is ideal because it attracts attention,but if it happens regularly......'cry wolf' springs to mind and I get pointlessly worried.

In the intervening time of starting this thread and finishing that last paragraph,my rebill has been approved reinforcing my point about unnecessary confusion.Could the accounts dept.take a look at this niggle please,as I find it hard to believe it happens just to me.

Regards to all concerned and everyone else,

Phil.

I meant not just the accounts dept.but also,perhaps mainly,the technical dept.having a look at the problem as it may well be an error occurring.

Comment

philchen, how long before rebill-date do you see the 'you will not be rebilled' in red on AW account page?

Comment

I noticed it on the rebill day,this morning.It appears when it is 'too late' to do anything-if it were a day or two sooner, you could get onto support but on the day itself you just don't know for sure if all will be well or right at the last moment the rebill will fail.It creates uncertainty.

Comment

Originally posted by philchen View Post
          I noticed it on the rebill day,this morning.It appears when it is 'too late' to do anything-if it were a day or two sooner, you could get onto support but on the day itself you just don't know for sure if all will be well or right at the last moment the rebill will fail.It creates uncertainty.
          I can image, have reported it staff to look into.

Do you get/see this every three months?

Comment

The last few times certainly.I didn't check as often in the past as I do now.As I have already said,my renewals haven't failed yet and I'm quite proud of my ''Legacy Membership'' and want to keep it,though I doubt I'll see the last of the 9999 possible rebills(or is it 999?)! My credit card is up for renewal in August (and I musn't forget to update my card details then),but that can't have any bearing on the message displayed and that's why I assume it is a tech glitch of some kind.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X